|Greetings from Paris.|
|Not quite the foundation library but a beautiful array of green books nonetheless.|
|*Giorgio Armani Face Fabric|
Face Fabric blurs pores and imperfections with a natural matte finish. At first touch, the formula is a soft mousse, but as the foundation spreads across the skin it melts into a powder. Face Fabric has a second skin fit due to its 3D stretch technology which allows the formula to move with your skin leaving the complexion retexturized and smooth.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in outdoor shade.|
|With Giorgio Armani Beauty’s venerable Tim Quinn…this man is pure delight.|
|The interior of the suite at the Sunset Tower Hotel….chic minimalism, no?|
|New additions to my Armani Beauty collection.|
|The complete look.|
- *Clé de Peau The Serum (reviewed HERE)
- *Supergoop Unseen Suncreen: Weightless, skin smoothing, invisible and blue light protecting (raise your hand if you–like me–spend WAY too much time in front of a computer screen), this sunscreen is my latest SPF discovery and it’s exquisite!
- *Sisley-Paris Instant Eclat (reviewed HERE)
- *Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Cream (reviewed HERE)
- *Chanel Hand Cream (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Cushion To Go in 5.5
- *Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #4
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #3 (reviewed HERE)
- *By Terry Sun Designer #4 in Savannah Love (reviewed HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #2: Blended on the high points of my face for extra luminosity.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Flash Phenomenon Kaleidoscope (reviewed HERE)
- *Gucci Black Eyeliner: The only formula I use on my lower waterline.
- *Chantecaille Full Brow (reviewed HERE)
- *Tom Ford Shutterlash Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *37 Actives Lip Treatment (reviewed HERE)
- *Hourglass Lip Pencil in Canvas (reviewed HERE)
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Lipstick in Hummingbird (reviewed HERE)
- Christian Louboutin Loubilaque in Bikini (reviewed HERE)
|Base + Face.|
|Swatches of base and face in outdoor lighting.|
|The Giorgio Armani Cushion To Go|
|Swatches of the Giorgio Armani Cushion To Go in indoor lighting at Le Bon Marche Rive Gauche, Paris.|
|Swatches in outdoor balcony lighting.|
|The eye look featuring the *Le Metier de Beaute Flash Phenomenon Kaleidoscope|
- Striped Tee: A slim cut with effortless styling.
- Boyfriend Jeans: Clean and cropped with a relaxed leg.
- Vintage trench coat…check out The Real Real (where I bought mine below) for a wealth of designer options at incredible price points.
- Burberry Giant Tote (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Horsebit Loafers (reviewed HERE)