|Above: My November uniform.|
|Above: This pair of Nike Air Max boots are absurdly comfortable and waterproof.|
- Equipment France Slim Signature Blouse: I wear delegates from my Equipment collection a few times a week; they’re unequivocally versatile and this black silk version is worth its weight in gold in my wardrobe.
- Frame Le Skinny de Jeanne in Barbour Wash: Procured while in Miami last month, these skinny jeans are a classic gem (finding a pair of bleached blue denim without holes is next to impossible) and the stretch is so comfortable and does not lose shape over the course of wear.
- Nike Air Max Waterproof Sneaker Boot in Tawny (also available at Footlocker): I have been on a hightop kick as of late and this sienna pair caught my eye. They have an elevated sole and feel as if you’re walking on air…brilliant!
- Topshop Duster Coat (from two seasons ago…similar one HERE): Thin (yet warm) with a boyfriend fit, this coat is my homage to Elaine Benes on Seinfeld. Although I’ve had this particular garment for well over two years, I keep purchasing coats that look like this due to their ease of wear and timeless styling.
|Above: Beauty…sunlit + on heavy rotation.|
- Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation in Just Sheer (also available at Net-A-Porter and Spirit Beauty Lounge + reviewed HERE) buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender
- Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder 01 (also available at Clé de Peau Beauté and reviewed HERE), applied with the Jenny Patinkin Gem Collection All Over Face 2 Brush (close up soon)
- La Prairie Light Fantastic Cellular Concealing Brightening Eye Treatment Shade 20 (reviewed HERE) blended with the Jenny Patinkin Gem Collection Multi-Blender 2 Brush
- Kevyn Aucoin The Gossamer Loose Powder in Diaphanous Radiant (also available at Neiman Marcus and Barney’s NY): This weightless loose powder sets makeup and maintains a matte finish while blurring pores and fine lines and imparting a slightly luminous glow. I would compare it most closely to the Surratt Beauty Diaphane Powder, though this version is tinted a yellow beige that actually yields a bit of color to brighten and warm up the face, thereby mitigating redundancy in my collection.
- Visart Sultry Muse Eeyshadow Palette (reviewed HERE and HERE and also available at Beautylish and Frends Beauty) applied along the lid with the Jenny Patinkin Gem Collection Eye Shadow Multi Brush and along the lower lashline with the Pencil Liner for a precise yet diffused finish.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Lilac Nymph (reviewed HERE) mixed with Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE) for a shiny, baby pink finish.
- SK-II Mid-Day Essence (also available at Sephora and Neiman Marcus and reviewed HERE) to set everything.
|Above: The Jenny Patinkin Gem Collection…the versatile gem-emblazoned quartet meets all of one’s brush needs in a single velvet pouch…full review forthcoming.|
|Above: Complexion products.|
|Above: Swatches of complexion product in natural sunlight.|
|Above: The Kevyn Aucoin The Gossamer Loose Powder comes in a sleek, multi-tiered compact.|
|Above: The powder comes with a puff that rests on a separate tray for on the go application.|
|Above: A heavy swatch of the Kevyn Aucoin Diaphanous Radiant Powder in direct sunlight. This shade is tinted a yellow beige and will work with light-medium to medium-dark skin tones.|
|Above: A close up of the minimalist gem on each of the new Jenny Patinkin brushes.|
|Above: Eye products, including the invaluable Viseart Sultry Muse Palette.|
|Above: I use the La Prairie Light Fantastic in my undereye region to banish dark circles while brightening and illuminating.|
|Above: Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven…I’ve been grabbing for this daily.|
|Above: Swatches of eye products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: I love combining Tom Ford Lilac Nymph with Surratt Beauty Lipslique Fee Soie for an opaque, cool-toned lip that lasts all day.|
|Above: The products in action.|
|Above: Last look.|
Also, the Sephora VIB Rouge Holiday Sale (product suggestions galore HERE) is in its final stages, running through 11/9 and yielding 20% off with the code ROUGE20…if you are not a Rouge but still have VIB status, your sale window is 11/13-11/16; simply use the code VIB20 for your 20% savings.
Good things ahead, including a host of new product procurements, a skincare update and a new video!
–The Beauty Professor