|Clockwise from top left: The Breakers, one of many opulent Breakers ballrooms & the famed Worth Avenue, post-swatching at the Guerlain boutique, the Breakers private beach, and evening makeup for dinner at the Brazilian Court’s Cafe Boulud.|
I just returned from a little trip to Palm Beach with my husband, and, although I didn’t engage in any blogging while at the hotel (I forced myself to leave my trusty laptop at home), I couldn’t help but plan some future blog posts! The Breakers has a lovely Guerlain boutique which lent itself to some serious foundation swatching. I also spent some quality time at Neiman Marcus on Worth Avenue and, in addition to picking up some new favorite products, swatched every shade of the Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Foundation.
Product swatches and reviews to surface in the imminent future include:
- Guerlain Parure Extreme Luminous Extreme Wear Foundation
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation
- Guerlain Terracotta Skin Healthy Glow Foundation
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Compact Foundation SPF 20
- Guerlain Parure Gold Compact Foundation
- Guerlain Parure Compact Foundation with Crystal Pearls SPF 20
- Guerlain Noir G Mascara
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzers/Summer 2012
- Guerlain Terra Soleia Powder Bronzer Compact for Summer 2012
- Le Metier de Beaute Tickled Pinks Lip Cremes (in Two Lips and Mum’s the Word)
- Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Foundation
- Le Metier de Beaute Summer 2012 gift with purchase (bronzing fluid and powder duo)
- Plus…two Le Metier de Beaute products not yet on the market…a new eye makeup remover and cleanser.