|Elements from the Chantecaille Summer 2020 Collection.|
|Swatches of the *Chantecaille Radiance Chic Cheek and Highlighter Duo in Coral and Rose in direct sunlight.|
|*Chantecaille Radiance Chic Cheek and Highlighter Duos in Whale and Manta.|
|The *Chantecaille Lip Tint Hydrating Balm|
In the summer, I find myself wearing less lip color overall, making the *Chantecaille Lip Tint Hydrating Balm the perfect option for moisturized lips with a juicy glaze of semi-shiny color. Housed in gorgeous blue metal tubes, they are the quintessential “apply without a mirror” option for warm weather. The limited edition formula–which is enriched with rose and cherry fruit extracts–comes in four shades, ranging from pinky nude to rich berry:
|Swatches of the *Chantecaille Lip Tint Hydrating Balm in direct sunlight.|
- *African Botanics Svelte Cream: This firming body wonder is brimming with an array of skin-fortifying ingredients that nourish and fortify. I love how it makes my arms and legs feel their most taut in a single application.
- Vita Liberata Body Blur: For an instant cloak of transfer-free color, there is nothing better, in my experience, than Body Blur. The tan brown cream evens skin while offering a warm glow that simply looks like really good skin. Every time I wear it on my legs, people comment about how tan and smooth they look.
- *Supergoop! Glow Screen: I talk about this in some capacity every single week…the champagne glow, coupled with SPF 30 protection, serves as a brilliant primer for the makeup to come. On minimal makeup days, I just wear it alone…it gives your skin an undeniable “extra something.”
- *Supergoop! Zinc Screen: I keep this sunscreen in my bag daily as it’s the only formula I put on Johannah; I love how the the 100% mineral formula is safe for her delicate skin.
- *Serucell KFS Serum:Two pumps day and night give my skin a bouncy, bright and smooth radiance that gets better with use. It’s been my anti-aging elixir since spring!
- *Hampton Sun Bronze 8: For days when I want a bit of sun protection with the benefit of a sunless tanning effect, this SPF 8 aerosol is brilliant.
- *City Beauty Perfecting Daily Veil SPF 39: For purely mineral protection with a skincare-infused, brightening and pore blurring result, this sunscreen is divine.
- *Goldfaden MD Firm Believer: My other firming body secret as of late, this lush formula delivers a beautiful dose of moisture while toning my limbs for maximum firmness. It’s been an unmitigated post-shower ritual this month.
- *Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer: This moisturizer delivers intense yet exceptionally lightweight hydration while encouraging gentle cell turnover thanks to glycolic and lactic acid for balanced skin with a healthy radiance. If you’re looking to transition your moisturizer for summer, I highly recommend this one. As a special incentive for my BP family, use the code RACHEL20 for 20% off Kate Somerville Skincare, site wide.
|The compete face.|
- *SUQQU Frame Fix Moisturizing Solid Foundation in Classic Tan 004: After purchasing my first compact over three years ago, this still ranks amongst my absolute favorite of foundations. It perfects skin with creamy medium coverage that blurs pores without settling into fine lines…oh, and it also lasts ALL DAY!
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Perfect Concealer #04: I am really enjoying the thin yet formidable coverage of this opulent concealer…it covers darkness while still looking entirely natural and
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touch Sun Glow Bronzing Gel Powder: One of the best bronzers on the market, this silky true tan brown hue glides onto skin without the slight trace of texture…it simply melts and becomes one with one’s canvas. I blended it in the hollows of my cheeks and around the perimeters of my face for gentle contouring and warmth.
- Chantcaille Compact Powder Makeup in Camel: I use this to set the center points of my face…it’s a well-loved compact with major utility in my routine. Tip: use it under eyes to set concealer and you will be blown away.
- *Chantecaille Radiance Chic Cheek and Highlighter Duo in Coral: I focused application of this peachy blush on the apples of my cheeks and blended the highlight on the high points of my face for a lit-from-within glow,
- *Chantecaille Le Chrome Eye Duo in Monte Carlo: I am smitten with this delicate eyeshadow pairing…the soft satin peach is a 1960s dream and the tender, glimmering taupe adds a smoky flair in the crease. It’s a sophisticated duo to say the least. I’ll have swatches of all of the Le Chrome Duos in a.future post…stay tuned.
- *Chantecaille Lip Tint Hydrating Balm in Beach Rose: I started my look with this warm nude rose tone…it’s got just enough beige to feel very 1960s but doesn’t wash out the complexion. Plus, its super moisturizing!
- *Y et Beauté Lipstick in Calme: Stellar ingredients, intense pigmentation and the most gorgeous creamy mauve-meets-fuchsia tone, this lipstick is one of those shades that would look good on everyone. I feel like it polishes my face up in a single swipe…exquisite!
- *Tower 28 ShineOn Lip Jelly in Magic: This ridiculously hydrating gloss features clean ingredients, an ultra shiny finish and flecks of gold fresh and full lips.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|*Chantecaille Lip Tint Hydrating Balm in Beach Rose on the lips.|
- Drapey white button down: There is nothing more classic than a white button down…it goes with any outfit and delivers a refreshing minimalism.
- AGOLDE Dee Shorts: I have three pairs of these of shorts and wear them multiple times a week. They match everything and, due to their high waist, make a crop top not so cropped…love them.
- FitFlops: On my feet all of the time this summer, these sandals are equal parts comfortable and let toning…yes, please.
- Ferragamo scarf: Easily one of the most versatile elements in my wardrobe, I always have Ferragamo scarf (or two) tucked into my bag…it comes in handy for everything imaginable (including an impromptu mask if necessary).
|A summer staple: FitFlops|
|Eye look via *Chantecaille Le Chrome Eye Duo in Monte Carlo|
|I’m never without a Ferragamo scarf…the versatility (hair! belt! clothing accessory!) is immense.|
|*Y et Beauté Lipstick in Calme on the lips.|
|Johannah’s outfit is an Amazon find under $20!|
|Windblown and then some!|
**Many thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.