- Lift Lab Purify and Clarify (also available on Amazon and reviewed HERE): I am now on my fifth tube of this brilliant cleanser; it removes every last trace of makeup and even lightly exfoliates without disturbing sensitive skin.
- *Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water: This water removes remnants of waterproof eye makeup while still being friendly to my contact lens-ridden eyes.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Longevity Creme (reviewed HERE): I am more than halfway finished with my first jar of this transforming cream and couldn’t be more pleased. It truly lifts and brightens while lending firmness and luminosity to the face. Highly recommended.
- *Stop the Water While Using Me Toothpaste (also available HERE): Possessing an excellent ingredients list and reminder to not waste water, this all-natural toothpaste cleans and refreshes the teeth without harmful chemicals. It’s minty without being overwhelming and makes my teeth feel so smooth and fresh.
|Base + Face.|
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation and Concealer in Amber Beige (all shades swatched HERE): My go-to when my skin has been stressed, this luxurious formula soothes and nourishes (as all good skincare should) while imparting slightly glowy medium coverage that lasts the day…well worth it.
- Viseart Theory II Cheek Palette in Ablaze: I ordered this on a whim and am so glad I did; this trio of finely milled powers creates a sculpted face in seconds; depending on skin tone and depth, the contour can also work as a bronzer, the blush is a matte rosy peach and the pearl highlighter, when mixed with the blush has skin looking lit from within. Diminutive and thereby excellent for traveling, this tiny triad packs a punch.
- *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): A favorite for years, this fluffy brush adeptly applies bronzer and is great for touching up the skin as the day wears on.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE): Ever in my makeup bag, I implore you to run, don’t walk, to get this when it’s in stock. You won’t regret it.
- *Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt (reviewed HERE): This still ranks amongst my top highlighters as it adds a special, inimitable glow to the high points of the face that is warm and inviting. I believe I will be investing in a backup soon!
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #2 (reviewed HERE): This apricot beige concealer makes me look awake when I’m not…ahhh, the indisputable power of makeup.
- *Jenny Patinkin Domed Multi-Blender Brush (reviewed HERE): Nothing blends under eye concealer more masterfully. Nothing.
- *Gucci Magnetic Eyeshadow Monos in Iconic Bronze and Iconic Copper (also available at Gucci): Silky and pigmented, these two shade can be worn as overall washes of color but their true beauty exponentially increases when blend together. Iconic Bronze is soft golden bronze while Iconic Copper radiates a warm russet with a decidedly satin finish. The pair simply plays so well together and our eyes reap the benefit of the relationship…magnifique.
- *Gucci Impact Eyeliner in Black (reviewed HERE): Perpetually on my lower waterline, this jet black formula has immense color payoff and formidable lasting power.
- *Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Taupe (reviewed HERE): One tube #3 of this…I adore the feathery effect and depth of color this weightless gel imparts.
- *Sisley-Paris So Intense Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for fanned, volumized and lengthened lashes that stay put.
- *Chantecaille Lip Chic in Lily: This delightful pink-tinged peach has rich pigmentation, weightless shine and all sorts of summertime vibes.
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Sculpting Lipstick in Crystal Baby: The name, the shade, the magnetic square tube…all exquisite. This peachy pink has enough depth and a subtle radiance to flatter a spectrum of skin tones.
- Christian Louboutin Metalinudes Loubilaque Lip Color in Preciosa (reviewed HERE): Still in love with this graciously pearlescent pinky nude hue; the formula has excellent color payoff and lasting power, too!
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Lip Twist in Sugar (reviewed HERE): My favorite Sisley-Paris lip color to date, this cool baby pink is light without being pale; the tender marshmallow rose glaze nourishes lips, yields color and shine can be applied without a mirror…what’s not to love?
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Rouge Liquid Lip Color in #11 Lingerie (reviewed HERE): I’m on tube #3 of this perfect peachy beige hybrid; liquid lip color, lip stains and lip gloss comes together for one revolutionary formula…it must be tried to be believed.
|The Garnier Opera House.|
- Maeve Belted Gingham Dress: A classic midi cut with an unexpected staggered hem line, this dress has pockets and a carefree feel…the blue is mood-lifting without being overwhelming and the fabric packs like a dream (read: no wrinkles).
- Nike Air Max LD-Zero Sneaker: Infinitely comfortable, this sleek black pair feature an interplay between leather and mesh, finished by a futuristic clear sole that really cushions my feet, even after hours of walking all over town.
- Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (similar style options HERE and HERE): I am loving the silhouette of a modified cat eye (bigger and more oval shaped than those of the 1950s) in tortoise with gold accents. They feel very Audrey Hepburn on vacation. Three options–at varying price points–are linked above.
|The giant, ornate and oft-colorful doors of Paris are divine.|