|Above: FBF by Check Nagare Wrap.
|Above: Worn with a simple black tank, Rag and Bone Dre Boyfriend Jeans (reviewed HERE) and some black Ash high tops, the Nagare Wrap exudes casual chic.
|Above: It’s an excellent summer wrap for cooler mornings and breezy afternoons.
|Above: I love garments with a generous amount of material…you?
|Above: Products for a pared down and neutral look.
- *Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Stick SPF 50 (reviewed HERE): As an initial base, this lightweight sunscreen provided me with formidable protection in a unpredictable outdoor environment.
- *Mirenesse 10 Collagen Cushion Compact in Mocha (swatched and reviewed HERE): This is currently a perfect match for my NC 27-30 summer skin and I adore the coverage, hydration and finish this formula provides.
- *Guerlain My Terracotta Hydrating Powder in Natural Brunettes: Housed in a coral case, this classic bronzer has just enough luminosity to create a believable bronze effect…so timeless.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle: I picked this highlighter up a week or two ago and finally got around to giving it a spin. It is finely milled–almost creamy to the touch–and the flattering champagne sheen instantly brightens the face without a powder finish. I’m impressed.
- *Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder Compact in #123 (reviewed HERE): As a touch up formula with a bit of extra coverage, this has been a staple in my purse as of late.
- *Viseart Sultry Muse Palette (reviewed HERE): I focused on the warm nudes in rows 1 and 2 to add dimension to my eyes…this is such a versatile gem!
- MAC Cherish Lipstick: This peachy nude cream makes the lips look lush and full without the use of liner…this was one of my signature colors in college and I recently was drawn to it again, much to my delight. It is dark enough to keep the face from being washed out but has the ideal balance of beige for a truly “nude” result.
|Above: Although it was overcast, the UV rays were strong–I combatted potential damage with the Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Stick SPF 50. Great for touchups on the go, the stunning gold tube can be easily tossed into a handbag.
|Above: Some simple MAC neutrals…Soft and Gentle and Cherish.
|Above: A swatch of MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle…this highlighter holds its own amongst many more expensive versions I own.
|Above: MAC Cherish brings me back to my college days…I don’t know why it took me so long to return to this subtle yet pigmented nude!
|Above: A swatch of MAC Cherish in direct (yet fleeting on that afternoon!) sunlight.
|Above: A swatch of the Guerlain My Terracotta Hydrating Powder in Natural Brunettes.
|Above: Last look.
- July 9th-16th: Nordstrom Rewards Members (card holders) get early access to the sale.
- July 17th-August 2nd: Public Access