|All day travel beauty.|
|8 AM: Still in Dallas, on the way to the airport.|
|3 PM: Mid-day, post-flight.|
|6 PM: 10 hours later in Philadelphia in late-afternoon sun.|
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE): My constant primer of choice…for four years and counting!
- *Sisley Tinted Sun Cream in Golden (reviewed HERE): As a glowy and full coverage protective base that doesn’t budge.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond (reviewed HERE): Under the eyes for brightening power.
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Diffused Bronze Light (reviewed HERE): To contour, sculpt and warm the face.
- *Tom Ford Sheer Cheek Duo in Paradise Lust (reviewed HERE): For a subtle peach flush and iridescent pink highlight.
- Dior Meteore (reviewed HERE): As a single wash of glowy taupe color on the eyes.
- Suqqu Volume Brow Mascara in Camel (reviewed HERE): For full and defined brows that last.
- Sisley-Paris So Intense Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats and I’m good to go.
- *Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto: A transformative, plumping and moisturizing baby pink balm with just enough color.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Riche (reviewed HERE): On top of a pink lip color, this beige gloss makes for a divinely lush nude lip.
- *Tata Harper Energy Treatment: The blend of essential oils lifts my mood and keeps me going.
- *SK-II Mid-Day Essence: Literally used mid-day to refresh and revitalize my skin.
- *Oribe Swept Up Volume Powder Spray: Sprayed through hair for extreme fullness in the evening when hair would normally succumb to limpness.
|Swatches in indoor lighting.|