- *Orlane Brightening Micellar Water: A super gentle cleansing water that removes even the most stalwart make up…love how this nourishes my skin.
- *Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist: A cult favorite for a reason, this light and fragrant mist refreshes skin, sets make up and adds a dewy sheen…so beautiful.
- *LiftLab Lift + Fix: This soothing serum is brimming with anti-inflammatory ingredients to calm irritated skin. Excellent to combat redness, as a post-sun exposure salve and to use anytime the skin needs extra tending, I keep this formula in the fridge for an extra refreshing experience!
- *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner (reviewed HERE): A daily staple for my skin, this formula is great for keeping me balanced and clear.
- *Kate Somerville Mega-C Dual Radiance Serum: I have been using this at nights, alternating it with RetASphere Micro Peel (a favorite regimen of Kate herself) and am endlessly pleased by how smooth and bright the pairing has made my skin.
- *Kate Somerville RetASphere Micro Peel: Strong and effective, yet completely kind to sensitive skin (note: no peeling), every other night use of this formula has resurfaced my skin, enhancing clarity and glow.
- *Eve Lom Flawless Radiance Primer SPF 30: This mattifying primer is the perfect base to extend the wear time of powder and liquid foundation; additionally, it blurs pores and shields skin with SPF 30 protection.
- La Prairie Eye and Lip Perfection a Porter (reviewed HERE): A luxurious option for hydrating lips and eyes on the go, this compact gem is always in my handbag.
- Talika Lipocels Eyelash Conditioning Gel: I have been using this for the past two weeks and am stunned by how much longer, darker and fuller my lashes have become. One of the longest-standing lash-enhancing formulas on the market, I trust its high-performance ingredients near my perpetually allergy-ridden eyes!
- M. Micallef Ananda Dolce fragrance: Peachy with a twist of musky almond, this scent smells unlike anything else I currently own.
- Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion #25 (reviewed HERE): I have lauded the many merits of this skincare-drenched foundation. From impeccable coverage to immense lasting power, it’s my favorite cushion compact to date!
- Tom Ford Foundation Powder #4 Fawn (swatched below): This brand new powder from the venerable Tom Ford line is so finely milled that photographing an accurate swatch was a challenge. It imparts sheer, all the way to medium coverage and can be used over or in place of liquid or cream foundation. For reference #04 Fawn is an apropos match for my NC 25-27 skin.
- Tom Ford Moodlight Illuminating Duo (also discussed HERE and swatched below): The upper powder yields a light golden glow while the darker shade couples as a delicate bronzer; the transformative effects this compact has on the face are stellar.
- *Omorovicza Mineral Touch (reviewed HERE and swatched below): Silky smooth and highly pigmented, I love using this formula to brighten the under eye region.
- *Guerlain Mono Eyeshadow in Taupe Secret (swatched below): For a wash of shimmering pale taupe color, this gorgeously-executed eye shadow is an excellent option.
- MustaeV Color Powder in Champagne (swatched below): I love using this diminuative jar of light to highlight the eye area…it is weightless and blends with a spectrum of shades.
- By Terry Terrybly Mascara (reviewed HERE): A super lush formula that nourishes lashes while adding spectacular depth, length and volume.
- Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): One of my favorite cheek brushes ever, this fluffy wonder is perpetually in my makeup bag.
- Artis Elite Mirror Circle 1 Brush: The densely packed fibers of this revolutionary brush are marvelous for adeptly applying eyeshadow…I love how color is deposited and blended on my lids. Keep an eye out for a full Artis Brush overview in the very near future!
- Dior Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Avante-Garde (swatched below): I generally go for peaches and pinks but this darker nude brown was screaming “fall” and I ordered it on a whim. I am so glad I did as it has just the right touch of 90’s minimalist grunge to change one’s look while still looking natural.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss Lip Plumper in Clover Royal Jelly (swatched below): This luscious lip plumper hydrates and volumizes without irritation and Clover Royal Jelly is the perfect shade of creamy nude pink to wear alone or over a darker shade (as done in the images that follow). As a special promotion, Beauty Professor readers who use the code RBR-BEAUTYPROFESSOR20 will receive 20% off of their Rouge Bunny Rouge Web Boutique order!
|Above: Tom Ford Foundation Powder #04 Fawn.|
|Above: Guerlain Mono Eyeshadow in Taupe Secret + MustaeV Color Powder in Champagne.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight…so chic.|
|Above: A stunning fusion of style and substance.|
|Above: Swatches of Tom Ford Moodlight with a flash.|
|Above: Swatches of Moodlight in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Tom Ford Moodlight is a splurge, but well worth it!|
|Above: Coconuts by Matisse Lambert Fringe Booties (reviewed HERE)…the ultimate embodiment of nude and cream, no?|
|Above: Lip color from Dior and Rouge Bunny Rouge…a perfect pairing for a glossy nude lip.|
|Above: Dior Fluid Stick in Avant-Garde is a beautiful muted brown-tinged nude.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Eve Lom Flawless Radiance Primer
- Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion #25
- Tom Ford Foundation Powder #4 Fawn
- Tom Ford Moodlight
- Guerlain Mono Eyeshadow in Taupe Secret
- MustaeV Color Powder in Champagne
- By Terry Terrybly Mascara
- Dior Fluid Stick in Avant-Garde
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Swell Bliss Clover Royal Jelly
- James Perse V Neck Tee
|Above: Last look.|