Sephora Haul: Charlotte Tilbury The Icon Palette + New Nude Lips Aplenty
|This is real life…my shooting partners while I catch the outdoor light.|
|Introducing the Charlotte Tilbury The Icon Palette (also available at Sephora)|
|The can create four different suggested looks: Day, Date, Diva and Disco but really, the possibilities are endless.|
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury The Icon Palette (also available at Sephora) in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury The Icon Palette (also available at Sephora) in outdoor shade.|
|Nude lip picks.|
(1) Marc Jacobs Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil in Cream & Sugar (also available at Neiman Marcus):
(2) Lancome L’Absolu Gloss #213 Atelier Parisien (also available at Neiman Marcus):
(3) Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love Long-Lasting Lip Gloss (also available at Charlotte Tilbury) in Belle du Soir (a light peachy nude beige) and Cannes Tropez (a medium pinky peach nude):
|Swatches of my lip picks in natural outdoor lighting.|
|Swatches of all shades of the Charlotte Tilbury Latex Love Long-Lasting Lip Gloss (also available at Charlotte Tilbury) in indoor lighting.|
|Beauty Blender Nude|
|Also on my face.|
// ALSO ON MY FACE //
- NARS Super Radiant Booster (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation Balm (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Med/Dark (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Cheek to Chic Blush (reviewed HERE)
|Eye look courtesy of the Charlotte Tilbury The Icon Palette (also available at Sephora)|
// STYLE NOTES //
- Blue Thermal: Effortless, timeless and super relaxed.
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings: I have 3 pairs of these…truly the most slimming and comfortable leggings out there
- MCM Medium Belt Bag: Very happy with this recent splurge/purchase.
- Floral Headband: A harbinger of spring in a hair accessory
- Coclico Slides: I bought these nearly two years ago and wear them constantly…so glad they’re still available!
// CURRENT SALES I’M SHOPPING //
- This blouse from Equipment in the perfect shade of green.
- This pale pink cashmere sweater with off the shoulder detailing
- This poetic blouse that screams springtime
- This cashmere v neck that is well over half off and comes in a host of colors
- These super slimming high waist leggings in an intriguing neutral tone
- This genius long sleeved dress that can be dressed up or down
- These waterproof riding boots (the rain just will NOT stop here!)
- This classic blazer that comes in 3 versatile colors
- The only items in this list that are not on sale that I still want to buy are these jeans and these high tops, both of which look like nothing I currently own. Love them.