|Seven things for October.|
*Serucell KFS Serum (also available at Verishop): This serum is on my face daily as my #1 anti-aging agent! I’ve been using it steadily since March 2020 and my skin has never been better in terms of tone, texture, smoothness and firmness. More on its effects in the next section of this post…I’m excited to be offering a giveaway of this elixir, exclusively for my BP readers.
- *Serucell KFS Eye Serum (also available at Verishop): Every single night, I swipe a touch of this serum along my orbital region and am continually impressed with the way that it tends to my delicate eye area, combatting fine lines, puffiness and darkness with adeptness. Try it and you’ll see what I mean!
- *ZIIP OX (reviewed HERE): I mentioned earlier this month that I was committing to my ZIIP device with more fervency and, my friends, it’s paying off. This sublime micro-current and nano current device provides instant lift, toning and glow while increasing circulation and collagen production with every session. I will be sharing a tutorial on how I like to use it very soon but in the meanwhile, if this device is on your radar, use code BP10 for 10% off on the ZIIP site.
- *Ranavat Imperial Glow Facial Polish: When I learned that Ranavat was going to release this gentle exfoliator I couldn’t contain my excitement as I adore the brand and have an equally ardent penchant for exfoliants. This balm to milk formula employs rice powder and almond milk to buff away impurities without disrupting the fragile balance of one’s skin. It, my friends, is SO gentle yet wildly effective.
- *Ranavat Luminous Ceremony Cream Cleanser: I just finished my first tube of this silky and luxurious cleanser (a rare occurrence around these parts!) and am grateful to begin a second. This opulent formula melts away makeup and dirt, leaving my skin decadently saffron-kissed and smooth.
- *Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Body Roller: Brand new from Jenny, this marvelous embodiment of form-meets-function takes rolling as a form of essential self care to the next level with weighty rose quartz balls and rose gold hardware. Rolling this literal gem over your arms and legs increases circulation while reducing stress and inflammation (yes, please) and can I tell you, it feels like a massage. I’m going to need to use it again when I’m finished with typing this story!
- *Graydon All Over Soap: I think I may have found my favorite product with which to wash and shave. Besides smelling like a fresh and verdant, slightly herbal (in the very best way) dream, this clean and green formula cleanses without stripping and provides an ideal cushiony barrier for shaving and the like. It’s an absolute fixture in my shower.
- Baby Tress 3-in-1 Edge Styler: I ordered this diminutive brush in the loveliest blush tone with Joey in mind as I love the pointed handle to create even parts when I style her pigtails and ponytails. The two different brush heads tame hair with ease, inviting everything to lay flat and smooth.
|*Ranavat Imperial Glow Facial Polish and *Ranavat Luminous Ceremony Cream Cleanser:|
|It’s time for a Serucell Giveaway!|
(2) A Serucell Giveaway: Because of my heartfelt affinity for the Serucell formula (reviewed HERE, HERE and HERE), I am deeply grateful to have partnered with the brand to offer a first-of-its-kind giveaway for my loyal Beauty Professor readers!
This serum is truly a transformational formula for firming skin, refining pores, brightening and lifting, all the while reprogramming your skin to behave more youthfully on the long term. It works extremely well on its own and also seamlessly integrates into an existing skincare routine, heightening the efficacy of all subsequent skincare steps.
The Prizes: Upon entry and a random draw, 10 lucky winners will receive a seven-day deluxe sample of the Serucell KFS Serum and one reader will win a full bottle.
Entry Is Easy: Simply visit this link HERE (links to the Serucell site) and enter your email to be in the running for all of the prizes. The giveaway runs from now through 9 AM PST on 11/2/20.
Winners will be contacted via email later in the day on 11/2/20 so prizes can be shipped to an address of their choosing. Giveaway is for US only.
|On my skin daily since late March…Serucell.|
|Fresh face and base.|
(3) Fresh Foundation: I haven’t met a stick foundation that I haven’t wanted to try (who is with me?!) so I promptly ordered the Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation Stick in Tres Leches when I spotted it on the Sephora site and have since fallen in love with its velvety texture and weightless second skin effect. Fragrance-free and impressively long wearing, I’ve given it a proper test for a week and highly recommend it for buildable coverage and a natural finish.
I’ve been coupling this foundation with a contouring swipe of the Shiseido Minimalist Whipped Powder Blush in #4 Eiko, which adds a wash of true brown warmth to the skin while looking nearly invisible in terms of texture; it’s exceptionally unique and singular in its result!
Both products are worn with glee and great satsification in the images at the end of this post!
|Swatches of both complexion products in outdoor lighting.|
(4) *LAWLESS The Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette: One look at this palette, which was created in honor of the birth of Annie Lawless’ baby daughter Daisy, and I knew it would become an immediate addition to my routine. Rife with six buttery mattes and two glimmering satin finish hues, the 100% clean and gloriously pigmented palette is replete with warm and pinky tones that effortlessly translate from day to night. I highly recommend picking this up during the Sephora Sale, which begins this Friday!
|*LAWLESS The Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette|
|Swatches of the *LAWLESS The Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette in outdoor lighting.|
|*House of Sillage Nudes Collection|
(5) *House of Sillage Nudes Collection: Creamy and nourishing with marvelous color payoff, the House of Sillage Diamond Powder lipsticks rank amongst my very favorite and the latest Nudes Collection features seven alluring shades that range from tender beige to rich rosewood, ensuring a befitting neutral hue for every skin tone.
My personal favorites include Nude Sakura, Tender Tone, Peacefully Speaking (worn in the images at the end of this post) and Nude Venus…they are seriously a nude lip lovers dream come true.
- Golden Hour: Warm golden-toned nude beige
- Nude Sakura: Light blossom pink nude
- Tender Tone: Medium neutral nude with true beige undertones
- Nude Siren: Medium nude pink with beige undertones
- Peachfully Speaking: Mid-toned peach with pink undertones
- The Bombshell: Intense nude with neutral undertones
- Exotic Rosewood: Deep warm nude with medium brown undertones
|Swatches of the *House of Sillage Nudes Collection in direct sunlight.|
|The *EM Cosmetics Winter Essentials Set.|
*Winter Essentials: Contains lipliner in Kitten (pinky nude perfection) Lip Cushion in Venetian Rose (a universally flattering faded rose), Pick Me Up Mascara (tubing and genius…use it almost daily), Heaven’s Glow Blush in Faded Clementine (a golden peach of epic proportions) and a clear brow gel.
|Swatches of the *EM Cosmetics Winter Essentials Set.|
|*EM Cosmetics Starlight Glow Trio.|
- *Starlight Glow Trio: Contains the breathtakingly gorgeous Divine Skies Eyeshadow Palette (I can’t stop wearing this…finely milled, no creasing or fallout, radiant warm tones), Color Drops Serum Blush in Venetian Rose (for flushed, lit-from-within skin) and Morning Dew Lip Crystal Gloss (for a naturally juicy pout).
|Swatches of the *EM Cosmetics Starlight Glow Trio in outdoor lighting.|
|With a key part of the *EM Cosmetics Starlight Glow Trio.|
|With the *House of Sillage Orange Bow Case.|
|Style notes via .|
- Lucy Paris Scarlett Knit Top: Beautiful mid-weight knit with a sweetheart neck, this is the top your wardrobe has been missing. It’s simple yet sophisticated and on heavy rotation over here.
- Lucy Paris Gathered Skirt: This vegan leather skirt is silky and lightweight with distinct details that set it apart and I’ll be dressing it up and down for months to come.
- Dr. Martens Pascal Boot: The weather has finally cooled down enough for me to pop on the Docs again…this particular pair, which I picked up last winter, required zero break in time and match everything under the sun.
|Last look with Serucell.|