|Above: Three skincare discoveries.|
Ingredients: qua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyldodecanol, Squalane, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Arginine, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Pullulan, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Copper Gluconate, Phospholipids, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Darutoside, Acetyl Pentapeptide, Diamond, Silica, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
|Above: Swatches of all 3 skincare products in direct sunlight (unblended). Note the slightly golden cast of the Sulwhasoo Luminature Essential Finisher…all three products blend to an invisible finish.|
|Above: Covetous Nude is a mid-toned peachy beige.|
|Above: A swatch of Covetous Nude in direct sunlight…|
|Above (from L-R): Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria, Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick in Covetous Nude and Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington.|
I chose to compare Covetous Nude to two similarly-shaded matte lip colors:
- *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria (reviewed HERE)…this is darker and cooler in tone than EL Covetous Nude.
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick in Covetous Nude
- *Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington (reviewed HERE)…this is lighter and pinker than EL Covetous Nude.
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lip Color in Covetous Nude.|
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE)…one pump, applied on freshly cleansed skin.
- *Sulwhasoo Luminature Essential Finisher (also discussed HERE)…one pump patted into skin with my fingers to prep my canvas.
- *Omorovicza Blue Diamond Eye Cream…a single pump, split onto two fingers and tapped into orbital area.
- *Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen…a pea-sized amount, evenly distributed over skin; it mattifies and protects.
- *TEMPTUAir Foundation in Warm Beige (reviewed HERE)…I am reach for this base constantly.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder (reviewed HERE)…brushed along the hollows of my cheekbones and perimeter of my face for warmth and depth.
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Blush in Plum Glow (reviewed HERE)…dabbed on the apples of my cheeks with my ring finger.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow in Bronze Moon (reviewed HERE)…blended along my
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipcolor in Covetous Nude
|Above: Last look.|