|Above: Sixteen pink lip color options currently on rotation.|
|Above: The first six shades.|
1. Edward Bess Blushed Orchid: One of the newer lip color releases from the Edward Bess line, this opaque, bright pink has lovely pigmentation and a glowing cream finish.
2. Jouer Hydrating Lipstick in Kate: Soft and silky, Kate is a gorgeous creamy baby pink with no shimmer and plenty of sass. This is oh-so-befitting with a dramatic cat eye.
3. Ardency Inn Americana Natural Lip Color Pencil in Bowery (also reviewed HERE): Bowery is a tender light nude pink that doesn’t wash out the face…a fabulous neutral option.
4. Lipstick Queen Big Bang gloss in Infinite (also reviewed HERE): This plush gloss has complex micro-shimmer and a delicate pink hue, lovely on its own or to add mirror-like reflection to existing color.
5. Youngblood Debalicious (also reviewed HERE): My favorite shade in the Youngblood line, Debalicious is a bright and opaque light pink…bubblegum goodness.
6. Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Lipstick in PK04 Fresh Pink: This ultra-hydrating sheer wash of color leaves my lips slightly flushed and naturally juicy looking.
|Above: Swatches of the first six in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The next five shades.|
|Above: Swatches of the next five shades in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The final five shades.|
|Above: Swatches of the final five shades in direct sunlight.|
|Above: My sixteen choices, resplendent in the sunshine.|
|Above: Can you guess which pink lip color(s) I am wearing in this picture? ; )|