|Above: NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Craving.|
|Above: Craving features a pearly pink highlighter and warm tan bronzer.|
|Above: The full ingredients list.|
|Above: Swatches of Craving in direct sunlight. Although both shades have a radiant finish, I wouldn’t deem them shimmery…the glow is subtle, sophisticated and extremely restrained.|
|Above: CdPB Eye Color Quad #310 Moon Beam…a delicate, unexpected, yet entirely wearable set of shades.|
|Above: Swatches of Moon Beam.|
|Above: The Chantecaille Spring 2015 lip, resplendent in the sunshine.|
|Above: Swatches of Polaris and Arctic Rose in direct sunlight.|
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- *Gressa Minimalist Foundation: A mixture of shades #3 and #4, this marvelously clean + green formula with impressive coverage and a glowing finish will be getting a full feature on BP in the coming days!
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer #3 (swatched and reviewed HERE)
- NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Craving: I used the tan side to add depth and warmth and the highlighting side for radiance along my cheekbones, brow bones and Cupid’s bow.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in First Love (reviewed HERE): A bit on the apples of the cheeks for a rosy flush.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad #310 Moon Beam: I blended the soft taupe shade across my upper lid and lower lash line and finished with a touch of the deep purple within the crease.
- *By Terry Terrybly Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for lush lashes.
- *Chantecaille Hydra Chic in Arctic Rose (reviewed HERE): This moisturizing mid-toned pink adds a gorgeous flush to the lips.
- *Chantecaille Galactic Lip Shine in Polaris (reviewed HERE): With an iridescent, jelly finish, this translucent milky pink is stunning over Polaris.
- *By Terry Densiliss Powder in Vanilla Sand (reviewed HERE): A touch on the t-zone sets makeup for hours on end.
|Above: The products in action.|