|Above: Skincare and beauty choices for my day at Disneyland.|
- *Mia Moursi pH Balancing Toner (reviewed HERE)
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Eye and Lip Perfection A Porter (reviewed HERE)
- Sulwahsoo Perfecting Cushion #25 (reviewed HERE)
- A touch of the Stila Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector in Medium (swatched below)…this incredible find adds coverage, blurs pores, mattifies and is amazing for a mid-day touchup. I have never tried anything like it and now don’t know what I’d do without it…I implore you to give it a spin.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Beige (reviewed HERE)
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Lumious Bronze (reviewed HERE) applied with my *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush...review HERE
- Visart Blush in Angora (reviewed HERE)
- Jouer Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon as a highlighter (reviewed HERE)
- *Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder in #123 (reviewed HERE)
|Above: The Stila Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector…a bouncy, ultra-thin, nearly-invisible, cream-to-powder formula that completely perfects skin. I like wearing over foundation or AS a foundation. Medium is good for N/NC 25-30 skin.|
|Above: Eye strategy.|
- Burberry Eye Color Cream in Pink Heather (reviewed HERE) applied with the *Oval Artis brush (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara #4 (reviewed HERE)
- *Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Lashes curled with the Surratt Beauty Relevee Curler (reviewed HERE)
|Above: Lip strategy.|
- Marc Jacobs Poutliner in Honeybun (reviewed HERE)
- Laura Mercier Lip Parfait in Amaretto Swirl (reviewed HERE)
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Style strategy.|
- LNA Bib Tank in Vintage Black…I have worn this countless times this summer and know it will continue to get a lot of use in the fall, especially underneath a sweater or light jacket.
- Freepeople Seamless Strappy Back Bralette in Raven…I have at least 7 of these bralettes.
- 3 x 1 Cutoff Shorts…I would buy them in every color if I could.
- Freepeople Stitch Detail Plaid Shirt in Black Combo (reviewed HERE)…one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Sale.
- Nike Dunk Sky High Essential Hightops in Black…how many pairs of black hightops can one girl have? I’ll always make room for one more!
|Above: Strategic beauty on the go…this was in my bag all day!|
|Above: Snapshots from the day (clockwise from upper left corner): A new friend that I met on the Storybook boat ride, Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, sibling time, our Space Mountain photo, my husband and I on Autopia, a giant Frappucino, my favorite corndogs ever, my parentss and Main Street USA. Also, I never needed anything more than my Freepeople shirt for warmth and my makeup held up like a champ (with no sunburn in sight!).|
|Above: Last look.|