|Above: Beautylish x Wayne Goss The Brow Set.|
|Above: The brushes come in their own sturdy brush case.|
- A short dense brush, excellent for applying creams and gels…it reaches the root with minimal effort, ensuring the most natural dispersal of product
- A two sided comb/brush for adeptly grooming brows
- A lush spoolie for additional precision and control of every brow hair
|Above: Three brushes for brow precision and customization.|
Brush 21 – Designed for use with all types of brow products, this flat, fine-tipped brush is crafted from the hair of water badger with just the right amount of stiffness for effortless application.
Brush 22 – A double-ended brush that features water badger bristles and a fine-toothed comb to groom and define brows and lashes alike.
Brush 23 – An upscale take on the classic spoolie, this cone-shaped brush is packed with soft bristles for applying and blending your favorite product evenly.
|Above: Close up.|
|Above: Natural brows…groomed + polished.|
- *TEMPTUAir Foundation in Warm Beige (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush Contouring 300 Peachy Sculpt (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- By Terry Magnet’Eyes Palette (reviewed HERE)
- Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown (reviewed HERE) applied at the roots with Wayne Goss Brush 21 and brushed with Brush 22 to evenly distribute the product.
- Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder #123 (reviewed HERE)
- Armour Beauty V Gloss in Audrey (reviewed HERE) and Brigitte (reviewed HERE) mixed together.
- Equipment Cara Camisole
|Above: Last look.|