|The *Suqqu Global Summer 2018 Nude With Spice Collection|
|The *Suqqu Designing Color Eyes in #118 Akenatsu and #119 Himawari.|
- #118 Akenatsu: Contains a diamond white veil, a lush rose with a satin finish, a bold papaya with a demi-matte finish and a radiant deep neutral rosy brown.
- #119 Himawari: Contains a diamond white veil with a touch of gold, a pale bronze shimmer, a cheerful yellow cream and a velvety true brown.
|From L-R: Swatches of *Suqqu #119 Himawari and #118 Akenatsu in direct sunlight.|
|*Suqqu #118 Akenatsu|
|*Suqqu #119 Himawari|
|For lips and tips.|
|From bottom to top: Swatches of the *Suqqu Flawless Lip Gloss in #105 Mizusuna and #104 Toubi.|
|From bottom to top: Swatches of the *Suqqu Nude Illuminating Highlight Stick, *Juicy Bright Cream Blush in #101 and *Juicy Bright Cream Blush in #102.|
|The rest of the face.|
- *BY TERRY UV BASE UV Base Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 (reviewed HERE): I applied a pea-sized amount of this soothing and protective primer to prepare my skin for the make to come.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): Ever my second step, this illuminator adds a plump and dewy dimension that cannot be beat.
- Dior Airflash Foundation in 321 Amber Beige: When I noticed that the iconic Airflash recently expanded its shade range, I was intrigued as I’ve been between two shades for ages. I am happy to report that #321 Amber Beige is (finally!) the perfect match for my light-medium olive-toned skin. The weightless texture and long lasting, real skin finish are as delightful as I remembered and I recommend a revisit to this singularly brilliant formula.
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #2 (reviewed HERE): This apricot-hued concealer (packed with skincare benefits) brightens the darkest under eye regions without caking or creasing. It must be tried to be believed.
- *Sappho Bronze Goddess Bronzer (reviewed HERE): Gently applied with the *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush, this bronzer sculpts while imparting a very believable and natural warmth. It’s one of my favorite formulas to date.
- *Sappho Blush in Luv the Cheeks: I added the slightest bit of this true flush blush to the apples of my cheek for a bit of depth.
- *Ellis Faas Glow Up in Satin Glow (reviewed HERE): Just a touch along the high points of my face for additional illumination.
- *Suqqu Liquid Eyebrow Pen #2: I swept this cult-favorite brow product–which features a fine tipped pen and indelible formula–through my brows for definition. The four shades (swatched below) have flattering neutral undertones that complement a spectrum of hair colors.
- *BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara (also available at Beautylish and Selfridges and reviewed HERE): Two coats for the darkest and fluffiest lashes possible.
|From bottom to top: *Sappho Bronze Goddess Bronzer*Sappho Bronze Goddess Bronzer, *Sappho Blush in Luv the Cheeks and *Ellis Faas Glow Up in Satin Glow.|
|Swatches of all four shades of the *Suqqu Liquid Eyebrow Pen.|
|Swatches of all shades of the *Suqqu Liquid Eyebrow Pen.|
|The *BY TERRY Cellularose Detoxilyn Collection.|
- *BY TERRY Cellularose Detoxilyn City Essence (also available at Bloomingdales and Revolve): This light essence balances skin, adding radiance and an initial dose of moisture that prepares the face for the skincare to come.
- *BY TERRY Cellularose Detoxilyn City Mask (also available at Bloomingdales and Revolve): I am smitten with this bubbling formula (and will be bringing it with me to NYC) as it deep cleanses the skin with the power of oxygen. Be forewarned, the effervescent effect is rather addictive.
- *BY TERRY Cellularose Detoxilyn City Serum (also available at Bloomingdales and Revolve): Purify, balance and revitalize with this lightweight gel-meets-liquid…it’s protection and prevention in a single pump.
- *BY TERRY Cellularose Detoxilyn City Cream (also available at Bloomingdales and Revolve): For additional hydration and fortification, this lush cream moisturizes while absorbing quickly…from probiotics to free-radical fighting properties, this cream is a city girl’s new best friend.
|Wearing Designing Color Eyes #119 and Flawless Lip Gloss #104.|
- Fox Tee by Maison Kitsune: I love this men’s tee…the classic cut and heather gray cotton allow it to work with anything and the little embroidered fox is brand recognition on a super subtle level.
- Lace Trim Skirt by Ragdoll LA: This skirt is casual perfection; with a drawstring waist and pockets, it can be dressed up (with sandals) or dressed down (with tennis shoes) making it a versatile MVP in one’s wardrobe.
- Gold hoop earrings: Simple and timeless, I’ve been wearing these on the daily.
- *Oribe Nail Lacquer in The Nude (reviewed HERE): I always make sure to take this shade with me to my pedicures (which, realistically, happen no more than three times a year) and love the clean opacity and long lasting effect.
|Wearing Designing Color Eyes #118 and Flawless Lip Gloss #105.|