The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere!
Enjoy your reading and have a lovely holiday Monday…
–The Beauty Professor
- Looking for the perfect staple for your fall makeup routine? Making Up the Midwest recommends Maybelline’s new limited edition quads in Cozy Cashmere and Olive Martini!
- Autumn will be here soon, what will you be wearing on your nails? Midnight Manicures suggest Jessica’s Spicy Dream Collection!
- Retrodiva’s Beauty creates a fun smoky eye look with the Rimmel Glam’Eyes HD quad in Black Cab.
- Blushing Noir shows you how to use the new Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette to create three sultry looks!
- BeautyTidbits reviews the freshly baked new delicious skincare line: Sweets For Feet and gives you a chance to try it out too. Enter to win!
- Want a soft, feminine, but still bright look inspired by Princess Zelda? Check out Nancy’s re-done look inspired by the ever-graceful Hyrule princess!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog agrees that the August 2012 US GlossyBox is filled with “Pure Luxury”.
- Phyrra taps into her Fun side with the bright Urban Decay Holiday 2012 Fun Palette.
- The candy apple red of Cult Nails Evil Queen is a favorite now of Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- CEO/Supernodel/Actress/Wife/Mommy: Josie Maran proves that women can have it all! Read an exclusive interview conducted by Mama Fashionista!
- Always on the hunt for foundation that reflects the perfect balance between matte and radiant, The Beauty Professor shares her feelings on Givenchy’s newest base, Eclat Matissime!
- Fact:TheFabZilla’s mineral makeups are all in powder form. While she likes the effect,she hates the messy application. Will purminerals 4-in-1 pressed mineral makeup be the answer to her need?
- Calling all Mallynistas or future Mallynistas, Beauty Info Zone wants you to see the beauty of the Plum Chelsea Citychick Smokey Eye palette.
- Mina Slater tamed her wavy, frizzy hair with nuNAAT Ultra Keratin Touch. Head over to Fabulous Awesomeness for her review, photos and a chance to win an at home Brazilian keratin kit for yourself!
- Angela from Lipgloss Break tries out a Np2 nail polish set.
- How your skin looks is partially due to genetics, but what if you could also find a product under $40.00 that claims to make you look ten years younger, in just four weeks? It isn’t science fiction, it’s here now. Alison Blackman of The Advice Sisters, reports!
- Sarah from Scottish Beauty Blog is feeling like an extra in a sci-fi show and it’s down to the latest IPL Collagen Booster treatment – it’s life Jim but not as we know it.
- Janelle at the Glamorous Mama shares a lip stain that lasts. She has the new Aqua Rouge iconic red to show you.
- Gia of Bottles and Bottles of Polish doesn’t always wear purple polish, but when she does, its China Glaze Grape Crush. Check out her pictures and find out what polish you can easily get your hands on as an alternative!
- Looking for the ultimate gentle cleanser that deeply cleans, hydrates and nourishes? Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has discovered that Sponge Gel Katharistiko is the ultimately Holy Grail cleanser, and a true Greek Masterpiece.
- Hello Dollface wants you to care for your sensitive skin with Aveeno!
- It’s raining makeup! Not really, but you could win the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette from Cosmetics Aficionado.
- Polarbelle finds the 3d-ish awesomeness of Layla Cosmetic’s The Butterfly Effect completely mesmerizing.
- Long-wearing lipstick has come a long way! Sheila from Painted Ladies introduces you to the new Opaque Rouge Lipsticks by Hourglass.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L shares her thoughts about The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance shampoo and conditioner that worked very well on her highlighted hair.
- It is Giveaway Time on Pammy Blogs Beauty! Enter to win a “Try Me!” Pack from the new plant-based skincare line from Freeman Beauty: Eclos!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows off NatureBox, a new foodie subscription service devoted to healthy snacking! Plus…a GIVEAWAY!
- Midnight Manicures reviews the new scünci flower bendi clip. Come check out the latest in hair accessories and enter the scünci giveaway too!
- Oh So Lacquered is obssesed over Kiss the Sky by a new indie brand, Takko Lacquer. It is a purple, shimmering, duochrome dream come true!
- Connie from Mimi’s Mani’s shows some Zoya love with Salma.
- What’s the big news about glue? Nobody is sniffing it, they’re using it on their nails! Nidia of Lit From Within does three experiments with glue and glitter. Find out which one wrecked her nails, and which one worked like a charm!
- Get the deets on some cute teal picks and how to share YOUR Teal Toes with BeautyJudy readers during September/Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month!
- Luminous Lacquer shares her first weeks results with Invicible Scars Advanced Scar Therapy.
Leave a Reply