|Eye tints, lip tints, mascara…oh my!|
- *19 Taupe Smoke/Smoky Green: A true light taupe brown…it’s ashy cool leanings make it very unique.
- *20 Leather Smoke/Stromboli: Deepest neutral wood brown
- *21 Fur Smoke/Tierra: Dark taupy brown
- *22 Spice Smoke/Vesuvio: Warm cinnamon brown
- *23 Camel Smoke/Burning Sand: Golden matte tan
- *24 Nude Smoke/Hot Nude: Pale creamy tan
Equally exceptional are the *Giorgio Armani Lip Maestros (also available at Giorgio Armani Beauty). I currently own three shades in varying degrees of intensity (great for mixing) for a seemingly endless array of color outcomes:
- 513 Drama Glow: Warm light nude pink
- *511 Shocking Pink (also reviewed HERE): Bright, cool “Barbie Pink”
- *407 Drama Red:
- *Le Metier de Beaute Afterglow Foundation #8 (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #600 (reviewed HERE)
- *Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE)
- *Kjaer Weis Eyeshadow in Angelic: A fresh debut from the one of my favorite green lines, this delicate pale pinky lilac shade works well as an all over wash of color while still being neutral enough to act as a singular base. It brightens the eye without an over luminosity, making it an excellent staple for the season.
- *Giorgio Armani Smoky Matte Eye Tints in Camel Smoke, Spice Smoke and Nude Smoke
- *Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara: This jet black formula creates thick, lush, obsidian-level lashes in two coats. It doesn’t smudge or flake and refreshingly lasts the entire day, even when one’s eyes are sensitive (like mine).
- *Giorgio Armani Lip Maestros in a mixture of Drama Glow and Shocking Pink…completely addicted to to this combination.
- Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in Ghost Edit (reviewed HERE)
|A swatch of Angelic in direct sunlight.|
|Wearing a mixture of Kjaer Weis Precious (as a base) + Camel Smoke, Spice Smoke and Nude Smoke, seamlessly blended.|
Bottom Line: I hope you found this swatch-heavy ode to Giorgio Armani Beauty helpful! The *Smoky Matte Collection (also available at Sephora) is utterly inspired, especially for those who eschew satin finish formulas. Additionally, the *Kjaer Weis eyeshadow in Angelic makes for a unique yet neutral wash of color (excellent as a base) and I cannot get enough of the *Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro formula as of late…as evidenced by the preceding images, I particularly adore the pinks.
Good things ahead, including a (late) June Favorites story, a new lip color feature, a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 Shopping Guide (what are your preliminary picks?) and a host of recent product procurements…xx,
–The Beauty Professor
Hi Rachel! Those shadows are wonderful. The Drama Glow lipcolor is my choice. These all seem great for a travel kit. I'm in Seattle for the summer and can't wait for the Nordies Anniversary Sale. I've preordered the Charlotte Tilbury face palette with 3 colors from the Dolce Vita eye palette. You look fabulous with the offerings. Thanks for bring this to our attention!