|What’s this you say? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open for Public Access? Marvelous! Wearing a knit tank and neutral trousers (perfect to pair with the Adidas Stan Smiths discussed later in this post)…more details on both can be found HERE. Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick (reviewed HERE) on the face.|
- *Illuminage Pillowcase (reviewed HERE): I’ve been using this pillowcase for nearly two years…anti-aging benefits and smoother, tangle-free hair, yes please!
- *Clarisonic Mia: An incredibly portable version of the Clarisonic, I find this brilliant gem to be more effective than the original.
- *Kate Somerville 3 Steps to Glow: Containing three of my favorite Kate Somerville products (reviewed HERE), this set employs exfoliation and retinol for the brighest, smoothest skin possible.
- *Foreo Luna II (reviewed HERE): A staple in my shower, this sensitive skin version cleanses my skin without the slightest bit of irritation.
- *SK-II Anti-Aging Set (reviewed HERE): The Facial Treatment Essence alone (which seamlessly integrates into any existing skincare routine) makes this set a fabulous value…the mask and cream simply enhance the trio.
- *Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior: Exclusively available at QVC, you won’t find this tiny treasure at the Nordstrom sale, but I had to include it in this gorgeous collection of skincare. Designed to combat deep wrinkles and expression lines commonly found on the forehead and around the mouth, this serum delivers impressive results.
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette “The Dolce Vita Look” (reviewed HERE)
- NARS Survival Kit I (reviewed HERE)
- Christian Dior Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine Lipstick in #255 Baby Dior (reviewed HERE)
- Christian Dior Flash Luminizer Radiance Pen in #800 Pearly Pink (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Makeup Duo: With a glowing Fluid Sheer and innovative Maestro UV Primer (reviewed HERE), this duo makes skin look its best in seconds while offering impressive SPF protection.
- Hourglass Travel Bronzer (review on full size HERE): I have hit pan on this effortless bronzer…it provides just enough warmth to sculpt the face and the subtle glow is positively ethereal.
- *Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick (swatched and reviewed HERE): While we’re on the subject of Hourglass, I am over the moon that this brand new, insanely good foundation stick is now available at Nordstrom. While it may not be a specific part of the Anniversary Sale, it is a great candidate to add to one’s shopping bag! For reference, I have swatches and shade descriptions of all 26 hues HERE.
- NARS Best Cheek Palette: Always a sellout during the sale, this palette features some of NARS most beautiful shade options in a single compact.
- Beauty Blender Set: I cannot get enough Beauty Blenders these days, so when they are on sale, I embrace the opportunity.
- Tom Ford Makeup Set: Featuring a mini primer, mascara (one of my favorites…reviewed HERE) and a neutral lipstick, this is a gorgeously-edited Tom Ford lover’s dream set.
- *Tom Ford Black Orchid Set: Boasting the scent of the season, this set also includes a coordinating lotion and travel perfume option. Once you smell this, you’ll instantly understand why one would want this fragrance in three forms!
- Hourglass Luminous Light Palette: A beautiful blush trio for glowing skin on the go.
- MAC Look in a Box Sunblessed Nudes: Ahh…pinky nudes for eyes and lips at a great price.
- *ghd Platinum Styler (reviewed HERE): My absolute favorite hair straightener to date (smooth glossy hair without heat damage), it’s well worth the investment.
|Haircare, fragrance and color galore.|
|Swatches of both palettes in direct sunlight.|
|Sunlit luxury beauty.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Tom Ford sultriness.|
|The beauty edit.|
- Rag & Bone Dre Boyfriend Jeans (reviewed HERE)
- Free People Oversized Open Back Top (reviewed HERE)
- Paul Green Julia D’Orsay Pump (reviewed HERE)
- Diane Von Furstenberg Arabella Striped Dress (reviewed HERE)
- Pikolinos Andorra Belted Peg Trousers (reviewed HERE)
- FRAME Denim Le High Straight Jeans (reviewed HERE)
- Equipment France Leema Striped Cotton Shirt (reviewed HERE)
- Zella Lived-In Cropped Leggings: I have three pairs of these leggings…they are super comfortable, thick enough to wear as pants and do not lose their shape.
- Natori Feathers Underwire Bra: An artfully-crafted bra that is equal parts pretty and comfortable.
- Equipment Cecil Sweater: Perfect for work, this sweater is a classic sihouette.
- FRAME Denim Le Skinny de Jeanne Jeans: FRAME Denim is my favorite brand for jeans as of late…this skinny pair is lovely.
- Halogen Draped Front Cashmere Blend Cardigan: With a long cut and rich fabric blend, this makes me yearn for winter.
- Eileen Fisher Cropped Wide Leg Trousers: Befitting for work, these trousers are modern and on-trend while still remaining classic.
- Eileen Fisher Scrunch Neck Jersey Top: I had quite a turtleneck moment earlier this year and cannot wait to continue the affair when the temperatures drop again…this is a perfect transitional cut for those in-between months.
- La Fiorentina Poncho: This nude-toned poncho will match everything…chic and understated.
- Eileen Fisher Cropped Wide Jersey Pants: Comfortable and fresh, I can envision myself wearing these pants everywhere (work, play) with everything (heels, sneakers).
- Longchamp Leather Tote: Longchamp in leather is a very good idea.
- Hinge Suede Fringe Cape: I have been looking for a black cape for the longest time; the fact that it’s in suede just adds to the appeal.
- Burberry Denim Shirt: Denim shirts may be my most prized wardrobe essential…this Burberry version is tastefully executed while being decidedly unique.
- Equipment Kelly Cardigan:
- Burberry Quilted Jacket: Everything about this jacket is delightful…from the quilted material to the rich olive hue, this is the best that fall has to offer.
- Jimmy Choo Aviators: I love the golden hue these glasses…opulent and practical.
- Rag & Bone Poncho: With neutral stripes and a drapey form, this poncho screams roadtrip luxury.
- Rag & Bone Margot Bootie: I already have four pairs of Rag & Bone booties…they are that good. Get them while they’re on sale!
- Adidas Superstar Sneaker: Clean, minimalist and a marvelous deal.
- Nike Air Max Sneaker: I have a couple of pairs of Nike Air Max and deeply appreciate their comfort…the air pockets are not gimmicks…they really do make my feet feel like they are walking on cloud. This black pair is ultra versatile, no?
- Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers: A true athletic classic…these pair well with jeans and skirts alike.
- Eileen Fisher Ink Open Toe Block Heels: An updated version of one of my favorite shapes ever, every pair of Eileen Fisher shoes I own are divine.
- Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace: Simple and stunning…this necklace makes a great layering piece.
- San Benito Necklace: I am attracted to the classic drama of this necklace and the fact that it can be worn long or doubled to rest close to the neck.
- *Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet (reviewed HERE and HERE): I love the unmistakable lines from the Monica Vinader brand…these bracelets are adjustable, made of quality materials and wear close to the wrist to definitely complement an “arm party.”
- Marchesa Necklace: Excellent to dress up an outfit, this necklace is intriguing (and affordable).
- Eddie Borgo Peaked Collar Necklace (reviewed HERE): This collar necklace is pefectly proportioned and easy to wear with other pieces. So glad I picked it up.
|Denim on denim.|
|Classics…black sweater, pink lips.|
|Wearing the Equipment Leema shirt.|