|Above: Components for my Friday FOTD.
- TemptuAir Foundation in 05 Beige (also used HERE): A full review of this incredible innovation forthcoming but I must preemptively express that this foundation is easy to apply, it has a flawless finish and it impressively lasts for well over 12, touch up-free hours. So. good.
- Talika Lipocils (reviewed HERE): I am so pleased with how effectively this eyelash conditioner is nourishing, strengthening and lengthening my lashes…it is an uniquivocal part of my morning and evening routine these days.
- Le Metier de Beaute Full Stream Travel Kaleidoscope (swatched and reviewed HERE): The bronzy eye, flushed pink cheek and radiant glow that the powders in this compact create are effortless and flattering. I adore this!
- Burberry Glow Eyeshadow in Nude (reviewed HERE): A touch of this luminous taupe over the bronze of the LMdB shadow added a neutral radiance to my eyelid, freshening up the result for the daytime hours. This is a cult classic on every level.
- Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE): I have used this nonstop since June and will need to get a new tube soon…a magnificent formula, indeed.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Eyelash Curler (reviewed HERE): Truly the best, this lash curler is often sold out…if you can find it, get it…I am confident that you won’t regret it.
- Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder #123 (reviewed HERE): To set my T zone, this powder is a staple…just the right combination of pigment and weightlessness.
- Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lipstick in Tutulle (reviewed HERE): For the quintessential pale nude lip (that still has enough pigment to bring life to the face), this gloriously opaque, wildly creamy and hydrating, endlessly opulent lip color option is a MUST.
- VERB Ghost Oil: This mulitpurpose oil detangles while adding immense shine to my locks…truly a subtle smoother.
|Above: Modern beauty classics.
|Above: So many gems in a single bag…the Space.NK Fall Beauty Edit gift bag!
|Above: The “Fringe Bag” by Seth Wegter…I regularly carry an all-black version (featured HERE) Southern California locals…see it in person this weekend!