|Above: Immediately after the tutorial.|
This is my latest makeup routine while on a brief trip last week. Because I packed everything into a carry on (a major personal feat!), my product choices had to be extremely precise!
|Above: A close up of the full effect.|
1. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Wrinkle Repair Cream
2. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
3. Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2
4. Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate in Light Medium Olive
5. By Terry Sheer Expert #7 Vanilla Beige
6. Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Intensity #01
7. Guerlain Four Seasons Terracotta Bronzer in 02 Natural Blondes
8. Marc Jacobs Blush in Obsessed
9. Yves Saint Laurent Brow Pencil in #3 Glazed Brown
10. Jouer Powder Eye Shadow in Pecan
11. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer
12. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara
13. Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer in #4
14. Jouer Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon (as a highlighter)
15. Envyderm Lip Plumper in Mauve
16. Kanebo Sensai Vibrant Cream Lipstick in #15
17. Tom Ford Nude Vanille
18. Tom Ford gloss in Naked
19. Givenchy Teint Couture Foundation Powder in #4 Elegant Beige
20. Chanel Les Beiges Kabuki Brush
I hope you enjoy the video and look forward to your questions and comments…have a lovely start to your week! Good things ahead on the blog!
–The Beauty Professor
Thanks so much for this awesome and informative tutorial! I really enjoyed the step-by-step process that you employed which allowed me the opportunity to see your application method, and how the 'whole look' really comes together. Your skin was just glowing and perfectly complemented by the beautiful shades. How wonderful that you're at Lake Tahoe it sounds absolutely amazing, particularly if you are a snow person. When my husband and I visited NY in December 2 years ago it was snowing and absolutely freezing. Unfortunately, coming from Australia and not particularly accustomed to the ice, I spent the majority of my time there seeking refuge in heated buildings!
I recently purchased the Le Volume de Chanel Mascara after deliberation because it weighs in at a hefty $52 here and since it needs to be replaced regularly, is a purchase that I make carefully. I am pleasantly surprised to report that so far I am loving it, and that I am impressed at how it manages to hold a little curl with my pucker straight lashes! I have also being trialling Face Atelier Ultra foundation in wheat which I have being impressed with. It is a silicon based emulsion that is highly pigmented and leaves a skin like finish, when applied with a beauty blender, I will let you know how I go. So far I am using the Peau Vierge twice a week and do tend to notice minor pimple eruptions in the face after use, however will persevere to see whether my skin settles down once I have being using it for a while.
Wishing you a lovely and enjoyable week xoxo
It's my pleasure…so glad you enjoyed it! Lake Tahoe was beautiful…we even had a bit of light snow fall on Thursday, which was gorgeous. Now back home and in the full swing of my work schedule ; )
I am thrilled to hear that you are loving the Le Volume mascara…yes, $52 is quite an investment and it is a relief to know you are pleased with the formula! I have a couple of shades of the Face Atelier Ultra Foundation in Ivory and Sand…I wore it heavily in the spring and it is pretty spectacular! I hope your skin continues to adjust to the Peau Vierge…it could just be acclimating to the light dose of retinol but you would know better than I, what with it being your skin and all ; )
This week, I am looking forward to hopefully swatching and picking up the brand new Peau Vierge powder and Giorgio Armani Maestro Compact Foundation…the fun of base products never ends!
I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and look forward to chatting soon, lovely one!
–The Beauty Professor