- *Erasa EXP 30 (initially reviewed HERE): I am still enthralled with the efficacy and performance of this anti-aging formula; one pump, applied upon cleansing, noticeably smooths and brightens my face and my skin feels ultra soft and velvety for hours. I am also noting the reduction in fine lines and discoloration and, therefore, will continue to use Erasa for a couple more weeks before weighing back with a final (likely very positive) verdict.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE): This tinted primer, moisturizer, anti-aging and illuminator has been a near-daily part of my routine for almost four years; I can’t imagine my beauty regimen without it.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Body Brightening Serum: A brand new product in my life, I am loving how bright and healthy this serum makes my skin, especially my décolleté, which, if I am being honest, has sustained a decent (yet regrettable) dose of sun damage over the years. It instantly smooths on contact and, with continued use, improves the look and feel of skin at a deeper level.
- *Sisley-Paris Double Tenseur (reviewed HERE): By this point in my trip, I was severely sleep deprived and my skin needed extra reinforcements. This primer of sorts tightens, lifts and refreshes on contact and I relied upon it heavily to mimic a more rested appearance. It’s a travel must.
- *Erborian Glow Creme: A recent discovery, this incandescent formula has a pearly and iridescent quality that moisturizes while establishing a gorgeous glow. Although it can be used as an all-over primer, I used just a touch on the high points of my face for a natural radiance.
- Oribe Apres Beach Waves and Shine Spray: Outside of shampoo and conditioner, this was the only hair product I brought on my trip…once my hair is dry, just a few spritzes of this divinely scented styling spray adds weightless texture and shine, which ultimately results in greater volume for my straight and heavy hair.
|Base + face.|
- *Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Foundation in Beige: I was reintroduced to this ethereal base while in London and am so happy to reintegrate it into my foundation rotation. With buildable light to medium coverage and a stalwart lasting power (8+ hours on my skin), it truly imparts a restrained luminosity that makes skin look hydrated and healthy without resorting to obvious forms of shimmer. Simply lovely!
- *Burberry Cashmere Concealer in Honey: This concealer is not new but it is new to me and am duly intrigued. Creamy and opaque, it covers like a dream while remaining crease-free for hours and Honey is a great match for my NC 25 skin.
- *Jenny Patinkin Domed Multi Blender Brush (reviewed HERE): I use this brush to clean up and buff all cream products applied; nothing blends products as seamlessly.
- *Burberry Face Contour #1: This thin cream stick allows for precision application, ensuring that the hollows and perimeters of the face are aptly defined.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touch Sun Glow Powder in Peach Doree: A brand new release from Sisley, this triad of coordinating powders warm up the face with a stunning matte glow that can be applied sheerly or built up for impact. I adore the functionality of the shades (which work well on fair, light and medium skin tones) and will be doing a swatch-laden closeup of both available versions soon!
- *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): My constant go-to for bronzer products, I think I should order a new one soon…it’s been a couple years and I use it that much.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush (reviewed HERE): Extremely soft yet masterfully effective, I used the tapered tip to pick up and apply the blush strip in the Sun Glow Powder.
|Swatches in natural light.|
|Eyes and lips.|
- MAC Mythology Eyeshadow (reviewed HERE): This radiant and rosy neutral is perennially in my makeup bag; the satin finish is velvety smooth and endlessly flattering and, I daresay, the shade is universally flattering.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Eye Twist in Copper (reviewed HERE): Applied at the crease, this warm bronzy burgundy stays put for hours.
- *Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Marigold (reviewed HERE): A luminous golden peach tone with an indelible finish, this eyeliner really brightens up the orbital area, especially when swept along the lower lash line.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Taupe (reviewed HERE): I use this daily to polish my brows and am now on my second tube. Enough said.
- Sisley-Paris So Intense Mascara: Jet black and wildly long lasting, this formula significantly enhances length and volume.
- *Burberry Lip Color Contour #01 Fair (also available at Burberry): This latest release from Burberry features slim, retractable bullet in a creamy nude shade designed to subtly define the contours of the lips, adding fullness and dimension in seconds. The formula is hydrating and long wearing and extremely utilitarian for instantly creating a perfected pout; it is an innovation, indeed. Close up swatches of both available shades below!
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge in #11 Lingerie (reviewed HERE): A forever favorite, this peachy nude (with just enough pink to work in every situation) added shine and radiance to the Lip Contour. It’s simply a beauty essential in my book.
|Swatches in natural light.|
|The Burberry Lip Color Contour in Fair and Medium.|
|Swatches of the Burberry Lip Color Contour in Fair and Medium.|
|Swatches of the Burberry Lip Color Contours in Fair and Medium.|
|The eye look.|
- American Apparel Carmen Top…I now have this timelessly flattering top in 4 colors and cannot believe it’s currently $17 with 40% off! For reference, I am wearing a medium.
- FRAME Le Original Jeans (also available at Bloomingdales)…I have two pairs of these jeans (in a size 25) and love their higher rise (great with smaller tops), relaxed leg and slightly cropped appeal. Dress them down with sneakers or up with a heel…so versatile!
- Kork-Ease Bootie: Although the one’s I am wearing are from last season, I was able to find a current model of these extremely comfortable boots with a wedge heel (linked in the product title) and cannot recommend them enough for their chic wearability.
- Vince Reversible Wool Cashmere Coat (also featured HERE): Majorly on sale and still available at Shopbop, this coat is pure genius and I love that I have now worn both the black and the navy sides with ease. Get it whilst you can!
- Barbour Waxed Baseball Cap: I purchased this in London to combat the intermittent rain of the day and couldn’t be happier with it; easier than toting an umbrella, the honey toned waxed cotton is completely waterproof and I know I’ll be reaching for it year round.
|In front of the illustrious Burberry Flagship store.|
|The expansively charming Liberty London.|
|Inside Liberty London…I could have spent 10 hours exploring this historical gem.|
|Carnaby Street in the rain.|
|Well, hello, Selfridges.|