- NAKED Skin Body Beauty Balm: As the remnants of my summer tan continue to diminish, I am in need of a bit of luminescence on my limbs…this glowing cream could be just the answer.
- NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup: I am intrigued by the light texture and medium coverage of this formula and suspect that I am Shade #3.0 (.0 shades have yellow undertones while .5 shades possess a rosier leaning). Off to procure a sample so I can weigh in on my experience in the very near future!
- Revolution Lipstick in Native (reviewed HERE): A quintessential nude pink with lovely opacity and wondrous hydration.
- Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener: This dual sided sharpener gives the sharpest point (without waste) to traditional pencils and chubbier versions as well; I use mine weekly!
- 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil: The rich formula traverses the skin with ease, leaving an indelible line that can be smudged for a smoky effect; once set, however, the liner does not budge.
- Naked Flushed Bronzer, Highlighter and Blush Palette in Native: The promise of glowing cheeks is enticing and I am always drawn in by the allure of a multi-tasking palette; I can’t wait to give this gem a try.
–Shop the Post–
Good things ahead on Beauty Professor including a image-heavy “Bits + Bobs” post featuring news and recent product discoveries currently in trial as well as a wealth of fresh reviews…there may even be an early (!) September Favorites video tossed in for good measure ; )
–The Beauty Professor