|Above: The Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duos in Grand Canal and Piazza San Marcos for a luminous look.
|Above: The chic metallic gray compacts are emblazoned with a glittery C for Chantecaille.
- Grand Canal has a green and cream schema, with Rialto creating a smoky green veil and Rialto being perhaps one of the most lovely cream-tinged highlighters ever to grace an eyeshadow compact.
- Piazza San Marco has a purple and gray vibe, thereby appealing to those that seek “cooler” shades overall. Pigeon is a stunning deep and cindered purple and the soft dove gray that is Marble is an excellent compliment to Pigeon’s depth.
|Above: Grand Canal features Laguna, a complex smoky green with iridescence and Rialto, a luminous pearl.
|Above: Piazza San Marco features Pigeon, a deep smoky purple and Marble, a creamy gray.
|Above: Swatches of all four shades in direct sunlight.
|Above: A perennial go-to as of late, the ultra-pigmented, massively creamy By Terry Velvet Rouge in Lady Bare, a perfectly delightful nude beige.
- LiftLab Lift + Perfect (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Densiliss Primer (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Fluid Foundation in O30 (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze + Glow…to lightly contour and highlight (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in First Love on apples of the cheeks (reviewed HERE)
- Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in Grand Canal…Laguna applied on upper lid to crease and along lower lash line and Rialto blended from crease to brow bone (also discussed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE)…two coats on upper and lower lashes
- By Terry Velvet Rouge in #01 Lady Bare (reviewed HERE)
|Above: The full look.
|Above: Chantecaille Grand Canal…I took this image after a 9 hour work day…the light, gossamar texture held up exceedingly well!
|Above: The gleam, even on a gloomy day, is undeniable with this formula!
|Above: With my partner in crime, Jethro!
|Above: Smiling because Monday is over!