|The Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder Collection.|
|A sampling of the packaging.|
|All about eyes.|
- *Eye Metals Shadow in Bitter Clove: A shimmering metallic bronze-meets-taupe, this has a luminous finish and neutral appeal.
- *Eye Ink in Black Myrrh: Nearly wet-looking in a swatch, this glistening charcoal black shade creates a smoky eye in seconds.
- *Eye Foil in Blonde Gold: Weightless and incandescent, this eye gel has an uncanny ability for catching the light and the pale golden shade makes for an excellent blending and accent color.
- *Eye Kajal: A soft and creamy dual ended eye pencil with excellent color payoff. Use the peachy nude side to brighten the eyes and the deep black along the waterline for a pop of contrast.
- *Eyeshadow Palette: Stunning on every level, this palette–which miraculously is still currently available–has six hyper-flattering shades of shadow for a seemingly infinite range of looks.
|*Bitter Clove and *Black Myrrh.|
|A swatch of *Bitter Clove.|
|*Bitter Clove and Eye Foil in Blonde Gold on the eyes.|
|A swatch of *Black Myrrh.|
|The *Eye Foil in Blonde Gold.|
|The *Eye Kajal features a dual sided pencil with color saturated black hue for intense punctuation and a creamy peach shade that can be used to visually brighten and lift the orbital area.|
|The Eye Palette.|
|Fired Sapphire and Burnished Sage on the eyes.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A swatch of Java Sun in direct sunlight.|
|Just as stunning on the face as it is in the compact.|
|Lips are covered.|
- *Lip Pencil in Victoria: I am stunned by how creamy this nude brown lip pencil is; the formula glides over the lips with ease and texture must be experienced to adequately understand. The shade itself is neutral enough to complement a host of lip color options and its lasting power is significant.
- *Lip Gloss in Moroccan Heat: Still readily available, this glossy light tan features a plush and shiny finish (that looks incredible over the lip pencil, I might add) that enhances lips with an inviting warm sheen.
- *Lip Color in Brazillian Nude: Not the slightest bit pink, this creamy tan beige is–shockingly enough–quite singular in my vast collection of nude lip color. The formula is lavishly moisturizing with creamy and opaque coverage that lasts for hours. I find this shade in particular to feel quite sophisticated in almost a Catherine Deneuve in Belle Du Jour kind of way.
- Lipstick in Chilean Sunset (not pictured): By all accounts and purposes a bright neutral (leaning towards orange) red with a cream finish, this timeless shade is currently available!
|A swatch of *Moroccan Heat.|
|*Victoria Lip Pencil + *Moroccan Heat.|
|A swatch of *Victoria Lip Pencil.|
|A swatch of *Brazillian Nude.|
|Meet the Morning Aura…vintage bracelet by Hermes.|
|No detail was spared.|
|A swatch of the Morning Aura in direct sunlight.|