**Contains affiliate links: BP may earn a commission when you use one of my links to make a purchase
This video is a little different than my normal content and I had so much fun creating it for you. It covers my recent trip to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess (more on-location images HERE) to visit the brand new Sisley Spa along with a close-up of the 90-minute Sisley facial that I had and my overall experience at this magnificent hotel.
Video on Location: My Scottsdale Sisley Spa Experience + My Top 5 Sisley-Paris Products
I am also sharing my top 5 Sisley-Paris products in the second half of the video!
Kindly scroll on for the video and more details as well as my full product breakdown and the Bottom Line…
// MY TOP 5 SISLEY-PARIS PRODUCTS //
(1) *Sisley-Paris Phyto Touch Illusion d’Ete Bronzer (reviewed HERE and also available at Sisley-Paris)
(2) *Sisley-Paris Double Tenseur (reviewed HERE and also available at Sisley-Paris)
(3) *Sisley-Paris La Creme 230 (reviewed HERE and also available at Sisley-Paris)
(4) Sisley-Paris Phyto Lip Twist in Peach (reviewed HERE and also available at Sisley-Paris)
(5) *Sisley-Paris Le Sculpteur (reviewed HERE and also available at Sisley-Paris)
–Shop the Post–
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed this travel-meets-beauty video and would love to know what your favorite Sisley-Paris products are…do tell!
Good things ahead including more tutorials, a haircare spotlight, a home tour and a host of new fall beauty procurements…always love your content requests, too.
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**Press samples indicated by asterisk. Affiliate links and regular links used. Learn more about affiliate links on BP HERE. As always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-21 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.
Leave a Reply