|Above: Prior to my speaking engagement at CSULB (outfit details later in this post).|
|Above: My alma mater…CSULB.|
|Above: I spoke on a panel with experts in resume writing, recruitment and networking.|
|Above: In the midst of presenting.|
|Above: Directly following the panel.|
- A.L.C. Black Tank…perfectly versatile, wear it often.
- Camel Blazer…I got mine last season, but here is a similar version, just a touch longer (which I love!)
- DL1961 Skinny Jeans (also mentioned HERE)…super slimming and these do not stretch out; can’t wait to pick up more pairs from this brand.
- Rag and Bone Noelle Booties (linked to the best deal I could find onnline since they are now sold out at Nordstrom)…I wear these constantly and highly recommend them for an edgy look with a comfortable feel.
- For makeup, I embraced my trusty:
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury First Love blush (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Mono Eyeshadow in Oxydus (reviewed HERE)
- A touch of Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad in Stellar Gaze (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Panoramic Lip Pencil in Eden (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE and HERE)
|Above: My Rag and Bone Noelle Booties…also reviewed HERE.|
- Topshop Sheepskin Collar Wool Coat…I’ve been yearning for a camel coat for ages and am never disappointed with the quality of the high-end options ($200+) of outerwear at Topshop. Cannot wait for this beauty to arrive!
- Topshop Long Sleeve Hybrid Dress…this classic black shirtdress is so chic and totally appropriate for work.
- Kensie Zip Front Jersey Dress…a bit more casual (but long enough to still be work appropriate) and slighly quirky, this dress is immensely comfortable and perfect with booties.
- Tildon Faux Leather Midi Skirt…I adore the length of this skirt, and the fact that it’s black (goes with everything) AND has pockets (my dream feature) made the purchase of this staple a no brainer.
- Tumi Leather iPhone 6 Cover…iPhone 6 phone covers are difficult to come by right now and I am pleased with the classic, restrained and utilitarian nature of this particular version.
- Marc Jacobs Ankle Booties…still on the line with these (in light of the 6 other pairs of black booties I currently own and wear) but the fact that they are on sale right now is likely going to send me over the edge. I tried them on yesterday and can confirm that they are comfortable and can be dressed up or down…the quilting pattern is so unique, no?
- Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation…I bit the bullet and ordered this from the illustrious Harrod’s in the UK (it was really quite easy and the shipping was surprisingly reasonable). I cannot wait to see how different (if at all) this is from my HG version that suddenly left the country earlier this year. Will report back!
- Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Oleo-Essence Pact…since I was ordering from the UK, I didn’t want to waste the process by simply ordering a single item (above). In turn, I added this foundation to my basket after reading good things about it online…I have a penchant for cream foundations…in compacts…plus, this cannot be procured in the US!
- Diorific Golden Shock Colour Lip Duo in Enchanting Shock…finally, this gorgeous pinky nude was a last minute addition (and I got one for my mom as well). I haven’t seen this shade at any stores in the US and am thrilled that it is on its way to me ; )
Finally, I have so many brilliant new products to share on the BP…a plethora of Burberry Beauty, By Terry and SK-II to be exact! I photographed a host of Burberry this weekend so I can begin testing it for FOTD’s and reviews and I beyond enchanted with what I am seeing thus far…behold, the Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice below…
|Above: Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice…wonderous!|
–Shop the Post–