Happy cusp of the weekend to you! What are your plans? After an intense month of traveling, I am so excited to settle in for the month of July. In honor of the holiday, this post is dedicated to the abundance of weekend sales (with my suggestions!), a quick recap of my latest roadtrip and an overview of my latest story–all about summertime foundations–for the Neiman Marcus Blog.
|Running with Jasper and Jethro (metaphorically, that is) to the sales that abound online this weekend.|
- Shopbop (up to 70% off): I am loving this Willow Maxi Dress (in an array of colors), these Rag & Bone Harrow Booties (modern classics in a great warm weather shade) and these J Brand Cutoffs (not too long, not too short).
- Equipment France (30-40% off): I have my eye on the Slim Signature Silk Shirt in Rose (this muted blush tone is stunning), the Mina Silk Dress (in a snake print that, as far as I am concerned, is a new neutral) and the Elcie Cotton Blouse (which I will wear with jeans and also with a bikini).
- Nordstrom: I’m getting super excited for the upcoming Anniversary Sale, which begins with Early Access for cardholders on 7/14/16. I will for sure be picking up the FRAME Jeans (on page 4 of the digital catalog) and the Stewart Weitzman booties (on page 86). For sales exisiting immediately, I recommend this Rails blouse, Equipment dress, Frame Le Classic Silk Shirt, Levi’s 501 cutoffs and Topshop sweatshirt (shown below…I wear both the shorts and a similar sweatshirt constantly as of late).
- Neiman Marcus (up to 55% off already reduced merchandise): Some steals include these Gucci sunglasses, FRAME Tee and Helmut Lang sweatpants that collectively create a relaxed yet chic summertime outfit.
- Free People (30-50% off): This embroidered mini dress, tetons cutoffs (for a fresh, longer silhouette), ribbed top and Berlin heels are perfect summer staples.
- Beauty Bits: I’ll also be picking up a couple of new Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blushes and the Tom Ford Orchid Soleil…also, if you haven’t yet taken a peek, I implore you to consider procuring the recently-released Wayne Goss Air-Brush (reviewed HERE). At $35, it is luxuriously affordable and its buffing capabilities are insane…I am truly enjoying how well this seamlessly blends bronzer and highlighter. It’s simply exquisite.
|Leaving our hotel in San Simeon to meet the guys at their campsite. **Makeup details below.|
|At Limekiln beach…unspoiled nature at its best.|
|Our tent…that’s my new golden sleeping bag on the right…super warm yet light.|
|On a rock with Jethro as the tide began to rise…my brother captured this moment!|
- *Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Afterglow Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- *Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Radiant Cushion Stick (review forthcoming)
- *Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer + Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- *Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris Tinted Sunscreen Cream SPF 30 (reviewed HERE)
- La Mer The Reparative Skintint SPF 30 (reviewed HERE)
- Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion SPF 50+ (reviewed HERE)