- Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation 5.5 (reviewed HERE and HERE), blended with a Beauty Blender.
- Tom Ford Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (reviewed HERE) as a light bronzer and highlighter.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Lover’s Blush: This pinky nude blush has just enough pigment to make cheeks look subtly flushed and the soft luminosity is ever so flattering.
- Surratt Surrealiste Skin Concealer #5 (reviewed HERE): To effortlessly brighten the under eye region.
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Honeymoon (discussed in detail below)
- Surratt Beauty Moderniste Lip Pencil in Faire La Bise (reviewed HERE): I recently rediscovered this nude gem and love how it defines and adds color to lips without getting too dark…so chic.
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE): A forever favorite, this glimmering (and moisturizing!) pale pink has the most stunning shine and uniquely flattering undertone. Try this.
|A closeup of the Estee Lauder Lover’s Blush.|
|Complexion perfection, courtesy of Giorgio Armani, Estee Lauder and Tom Ford.|
|Tom Ford Honeymoon.|
- A light, warm, shimmering taupe
- A glowing bronze
- A rich, incandescent wine (the hero shade, in my opinion)
- A deep, glowing aubergine
|Swatches of Tom Ford Honeymoon in direct sunlight.|
- Viseart Sultry Muse 01 (swatched + reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes in Real Eyes + Neutral Eyes (swatched + reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Disco Dust (reviewed HERE)…also on the brink of selling out, get this whilst you can!
- Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Spice (swatched + reviewed HERE)
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Deep Spice (a mostly matte version…swatched + reviewed HERE)
- Natasha Denona Palette #2…swatches soon…early access on Beautylish HERE; this one is a dead ringer for Honeymoon, with an extra shade thrown in for good measure!
|Currently, the Maestro Glow Foundation comes in 9 shades.|
- 0: Sheer white for the refinement of the palest of complexions.
- 2: Pale beige with yellow undertones for fair to light skin.
- 4: Light beige with yellow undertones for light, warm skin.
- 5: Light beige with neutral undertones for light neu: tral to rosy skin.
- 5.5: Light-medium beige with neutral undertones for light-medium skin. **My current match
- 6.25: Medium golden beige for medium skin with neutral to warm undertones.
- 7: Deep neutral tan for cafe a lait-toned skin.
- 8: Rich hazelnut brown medium-deep skin.
- 11.75: Deepest chestnut brown for chocolate skin tones.
Have a beautiful weekend!