Happy October, lovelies! I am starting the month with a skincare intensive from a brand I reach for daily. To elaborate, I have been diligently using Mila Moursiskincare for nearly two years; in light of the sheer volume of products I am privileged to try here at Beauty Professor headquarters, this consistency, in and of itself, is significant. From the potent ingredients in the products to the undeniable efficacy of the formulas, the Mila Moursi line simply agrees with my skin, propelling it to brighter, smoother and healthier looking territory with every treatment.
With an impressive list of celebrity devotees, including the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Vanessa Williams, Courtney Cox and Candice Bergen, Mila Moursi creates products–brimming with supercharged botanical elements–that work at every stage of one’s life. For example, I have recommended the *Dual Action Serum to countless readers looking for an anti-aging hero product and both my mom and I have bought multiple bottles since trying it first in 2015.
This post is dedicated to six key Mila Moursi formulas that are a regular part of my routine…I’ll make sure to address purpose, ingredients and how I like to use them; I am also excited to share an exclusive discount code for Beauty Professor readers!
Kindly scroll on for more details and the Bottom Line…
Before I provide an overview of each of the six key products in this feature, I am thrilled to be able to partner with Mila Moursi to offer an exclusive savings promotion for purchases made on the Mila Moursi siteduring the month of October.
From 10/1/16-10/31/16 (at 11:59.59 PM PST), using the code BEAUTYPROFESSOR at checkout will unlock a tiered discount yielding:
10% off a $200+ purchase
15% off a $300+ purchase
20% off a $400+ purchase
In other words, the more you buy, the more you save; this offer is truly noteworthy as the line never goes on sale.
Onto the products…
// 6 KEY MILA MOURSI PRODUCTS //
pH Balancing Toner.
(1) *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner(also reviewed HERE and HERE): For those with normal to oily skin, this clarifying toner helps to maintain the skin’s natural balance and allows the products in your treatment program to work much deeper and faster.
How I Use It: This toner–which has an intoxicating herbal aroma, I might add–is a veritable reset for my skin. I use it each day following cleansing to prepare my skin for the serum(s) to come and am consistently pleased with how well it balances my complexion, leaving it neither too oily nor too dry. It heightens the absorption (and thereby, the performance) of any formulas subsequently applied and is also a fantastic mid-day refresher. I recently spritzed it over a powder foundation application and couldn’t get over how instantly natural it made my skin look…the formula is insanely good and everyone I know who has tried it seems to feel the same way!
(2) *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (also reviewed HERE and HERE): This dual action wrinkle smoother and plumping concentrate combines the benefits from the root extract of Iris Florentina and the potent Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 allowing stressed and dormant skin to renew and act as younger skin cells.
How I Use It: What can I say about this stellar formula that I probably haven’t already said in previous blog posts? How about this: if I could only use one Mila Moursi product for the rest of my life, it would be the Dual Action Serum. Everyday, without fail, it tightens, brightens, lifts and smooths, making unenevenness, sensitive skin reactions and fine lines much less noticeable with each application. I generally apply two pumps upon cleansing and spritzing my skin with the pH Balancing Toner, both day and night and my skin does all but say “thank you” out loud for the gift that is this serum. Whenever my skin becomes temperamental from too much testing of new products, I make sure that it gets a healthy dose of Dual Action Serum and am consistently astounded by how adeptly it calms and revitalizes my visage. As aforementioned, I recommend this the Dual Action Serum to all who seek a wise and productive foray into the Mila Moursi line and I, on a personal level, never want to be without it.
(3) *Mila Moursi Refining Lotion (reviewed HERE): A powerful blend of natural fruit acids, soothing botanical ingredients, vitamins and anti-oxidants promote gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells and speeds the skin’s natural renewal process. Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, lines and pigmentation spots. This clarifying formula leaves skin with a healthy, translucent and youthful skin tone. After cleansing and toning the skin, apply 4 drops into palm of hand and smooth evenly over face, avoiding eye area. Apply 4 drops to neck and décolleté. Wait 5 minutes before applying appropriate treatment cream. For night use only. For dry skin, use every other night until desired result is obtained. For sensitive skin, use 2-3 times a week depending on skin sensitivity until desired result is obtained.
How I Use It: Ever since a vacation in June, I have used this powerful serum weekly to smooth, brighten and clarify my skin. One pump–applied after cleansing and only at night–covers my entire face with a thin layer of this mighty formula; I cannot get over how perfected a single product can make my skin look upon waking. My sensitive skin, which at any given point could be suffering from dullness, a minor irritation or an impending breakout, is calmed and transformed by the Refining Lotion…one can literally feel the fruit acids working overnight and I am never disappointed by the results at morning’s break.
(4) *Mila Moursi Lifting Serum: This advanced, anti-aging concentrate is a high-performance treatment that helps lift, oxygenate, and revitalize the skin. On cleansed and toned skin, apply 2 pumps to face and 2 pumps to neck and décolleté. Massage into skin until completely absorbed. Follow with appropriate treatment cream.
How I Use It: There are high-stress, minimal-sleep moments during the month when my skin begins looking slack and lifeless; as the name implies, this innovative formula masterfully lifts and firms my skin in a single application. I use it once a week for continued maintenance and anytime my skin needs an instant boost of youthful fortitude.
(5) *Mila Moursi Aromapure Serum Moisturizing Oil: Lightweight, soothing and repairing oil, instantly absorbed by the skin. Concentrated with rich Borage/Onagre oil and vitamins, known for their nourishing effects on dry skin. Place 3 drops into palm of hand and warm before applying onto face, neck, and décolleté. A few drops can be added to your treatment cream for additional nourishment.
How I Use It: Beauty oils are a serious part of my skincare routine and this fragrant formula stimulates the senses as effectively as it tends to the skin. Lightweight and instantly absorbed, a couple of drops impart an intensely nourishing moisture as well as an ethereal glow; the fact that it can be mixed into another Mila Moursi formula for extra enrichment (a process Mila Moursi Director of Sales Marissa Tan Sanchez brilliantly refers to as “cocktailing“) makes this a multitasking wonder.
(6) *Mila Moursi Triple Actif Anti-Wrinkle Cream: An intensive cream that helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A deluxe blend of three formulas, enriched with amino acids, essential fatty acids, trace elements, vitamins and botanicals, that replenishes nutrients increases moisture retention, and help to regenerate the cellular structure of the skin, for visibly radiant, youthful skin. Also guards against future damage from free radicals.
How I Use It: For moments when my skin needs extra moisture and increased reinforcements, a pea-sized amount, both morning and night (following cleansing and the pH Balancing Toner) restores hydration, firmness and elasticity…excellent for maturing skin, my mom absolutely loves this formula.
With the Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum…my go-to product for nearly two years.
Eyes + lips.
// Beauty + Style Details // This post is all about healthy, glowing skin…after all, the best makeup is good skincare. That being said, here the details on my minimalist color scheme for eyes and lips:
*Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lip Creme in First Look: The latest lip color launch from LMdB, this formula features intense color payoff and a lush semi-matte finish that keeps lips hydrated while withstanding wear. First Look is an impeccably pretty rosy nude shade that is so easy to wear and sure to flatter a spectrum of skin tones. I am in love.
Pearl Choker by BohoBabeShop(also reviewed HERE): Simple yet stunning, this handcrafted choker hasn’t left my neck for nearly a month…I adore jewelry that you can put on and leave on. Oh, and it layers beautifully with other pieces, long and short.
Bottom Line: I hope you found this Mila Moursi Skincare feature enlightening; I am so thankful to have discovered the brand and am grateful for the way my skin loves its refreshingly restrained offering of formulas. I would love to hear about your experience with the line…what are YOUR favorite Mila Moursi products?
As a reminder, from October 1st – October 31st (at 11:59.59 PM PST), those who use the code BEAUTYPROFESSOR on the Mila Moursi sitewill receive:
10% off a $200+ purchase
15% off a $300+ purchase
20% off a $400+ purchase
Because this line never goes on sale, this promotion is exceptional and a perfect time to try the line (check out the free online Skin Consultation for excellent direction on which products work best for your particular skin type) or stock up on skincare essentials!
Good things ahead, including a fresh round of beauty discoveries and a video tutorial…may the month of October be a kind one to all of us.
Hi there, I am definitely interested in the product. I would say I am in the bracket of your Mom's era. That being said, do you or can you ship to Toronto, Canada? I would order in a heartbeat, however, the shipping regulations are very dicey when it comes to crossing the border.
Thank you and hopefully I will hear back from you when you get a chance, you appear to be one very busy, interesting young woman!
This is such a great deal! I just started my Mila Moursi Bootcamp Regime two weeks ago and am so IMPRESSED! I was have a little worried I would have buyers remorse after spending a small fortune on products, but am happy to report they are worth every penny! My routine is slightly different than yours- I am older and have dryer skin but LOVE everything I have so far! The smell is addictive and I literally can't wait to do my regime each day. I am going to get the Aromapure Moisturizing Oil next! Have you tried the CRYO SERUM ICE CUBE INFUSION? I am so intrigued by those! For those of you who have yet to try these products- don't miss out on this deal!! As always, I love your posts and blog/vlog Rachel! You are the best!