Official details, courtesy of Sephora + Surratt Beauty:
- Innovative new component dispenses the foundation through an angled brush for effortless application and quick touch-ups
- Oil-free, self-setting formula gives optimal skin-perfecting coverage with a longwearing, natural finish that is virtually undetectable
- Surreally perfect skin instantaneously appears with the push of a button and the wave of a wand…skin tone evens and pores and fine lines mysteriously disappear
What it is:
A skin-perfecting foundation wand that’s a foundation and a brush in one.
What it does:
The Surreal Real Skin Foundation Wand leaves your skin looking
flawless. Its innovative design makes application easy, and it instantly
melts into skin, reducing the look of pores and fine lines. With a
number of shades to choose from, it’s perfect for every skintone. This
foundation features a surreal, self-setting, oil-free formula that
provides an invisible, medium-to-full coverage and a long-wearing
finish. It dispenses foundation through an antibacterial brush for
effortless application and quick touch ups.
What else you need to know:
Surratt Beauty is dedicated to the Japanese tradition of minimal
elegance. The space-saving packaging is designed to be lightweight and
secure, and it is recyclable.
-Prime the foundation wand by clicking the button until you see foundation appear in the brush.
-Beginning at the center of the face, where discoloration most often
occurs, blend onto forehead, nose, and chin. Brush outwardly with
short, feathery strokes.
-Layer on this buildable formula in areas that may need additional coverage.
-Replace the cap carefully to keep brush from splaying.
-For lasting wear, set the foundation with the Surratt’s
award-winning Diaphane Loose Powder in Matte or Éclatant (sold
separately and REVIEWED HERE)
To keep the brush tip from splaying, replace the cap carefully:
-Align the long side of the brush tip with the inside bottom wall of
the cap, then carefully scoop the hairs into the cap before snapping
-For top performance, shampoo the brush with gentle soap once a month.
Ingredients: Water, Cyclope-Ntasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone,
Triethy-Lhexanoin, Peg-9 Polydimeth-Ylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, B-utylene
Glycol, Pentylene G-Lycol, Disteardimonium Hect-Orite, Cetyl Peg /
Ppg-10 / 1 Dim-Ethicone, Sodium Chloride, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone
Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Glycerin,
Phenoxyethanol, P-Hytosteryl / Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Synthetic
Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,
Tocopherol, Hydrogen Dimethicone. May Contain (+/) Titanium Dioxide (Ci
77891), Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492),
Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), StearIc Acid.
- 01: Very fair with a balance of pink and yellow undertones…leans yellow (@N/NC 10-15)
- 02: Very fair with a balance of pink and yellow undertones…leans peachy(@N/NW 15)
- 03: Fair to light beige with neutral to peach undertones (@N/NC/NW 20-23)
- 04: Light beige with peachy and golden undertones (@N/NC 23-23)
- 05: Light-medium beige with yellow undertones (@N/NC 23-25) **My current match
- 06: Medium beige with neutral to rosy undertones (@N/NW 27–30)
- 07: Medium beige with warm peachy undertones (@N/NC 33-35))
- 08: Medium beige with golden yellow undertones (@N/NC 30-33)
- 09: Tan beige with warm golden undertones (@N/NC 35)
- 10: Tan beige with yellow golden undertones (@N/NC/NW 35)
- 11: Caramel beige with golden ochre undertones (@N/NC/NW 40)
- 12: Honey beige with golden ochre undertones (@N/NW 45-50)
- 13: Amber beige with golden undertones (@N/NC 42-45)
- 14: Bronze light brown beige with golden undertones (N/NC 50)
- 15: Bronze medium brown beige with neutral to rosy undertones (N/NW 52-55)
**Click images to enlarge swatches!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight with a flash.|
|Swatches in outdoor shade.
- *Chantecaille Compact Soleil in St. Barth (reviewed HERE)
- Sephora Luminizing Drops in Morning Light (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Barbe A Papa (reviewed HERE)
- *Marc Jacobs Beauty x Neiman Marcus Social Butterfly Palette (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Autographique Eyeliner (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Automatique Lip Crayon in Scantilly Clad (reviewed HERE)
- *Smith + Cult Nail Lacquer in The Graduate (reviewed HERE)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara and Lash Curler
- *Bulgari Eau Parfumee Au The Blanc
- *Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Serum (reviewed HERE)
|Swatches in direct sunlight.