From Stephanie Seban, October 2016:
|Stephanie Seban…breast cancer survivor and thriver.|
|Shades of pink…all year round.|
|For the hair, skin and home.|
- *Antica Farmacista Damascena Rose, Orris & Oud Ambient Home Diffuser & Body Moisturizer: Infused with an intoxicating combination of rich rose and earthy oud, these scents for home and body are glorious companions for the cooler weather ahead. Also, during the month of October Antica Farmacista will donate 100% of the proceeds of this particular fragrance to Stand Up 2 Cancer, in honor of the brand’s co-founder Susanne, who is a breast cancer survivor. Amazing!
- *Rene Furterer Lumicia Enhancing Shine Rinse: I love spraying this weightless rinse onto my hair following a shampoo and conditioner session and appreciate how well it detangles and adds shine.
- *PIXI Rose Oil Blend: This aromatic wonder offers instant hydration and can be mixed into foundation for an added element of incandescence.
- *Sisley-Paris Radiant Glow Express Mask: Soothing and hydrating, this luxurious mask masterfully brightens my skin when it’s feeling extra fatigue.
- *Dior Capture Total Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion SPF 50 in 030: This skincare and light base hybrid smoothes and evens skin tone while providing impressive SPF 50 protection. More detailed review to come!
- *Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation #30 (reviewed HERE): Glowing with medium coverage, I adore this foundation’s ability to perfect skin while still looking entirely natural.
- *Chantecaille Cheek Gelee Hydrating Gel-Creme Blush in Happy (reviewed HERE): Blended on the apples of the cheeks, this baby pink blush stain lasts all day and looks divine on a variety of skin tones.
- *Tom Ford Shimmer Shot in Spin Spin Sugar (reviewed HERE): I am in love with this liquid illuminator and especially enjoy mixing it into matte foundation formulas for additional yet undetectable dimension. Worn atop foundation, this illuminator looks sensational on the high points of the face.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Eye + Cheek Palettes.|
- *Laura Mercier Baked Blush Illumine (reviewed HERE): Incandescent baby pink for a blush and highlighter hybrid effect.
- Gucci Magnetic Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Flamingo (reviewed HERE): Bold pink and rose gold tones blend together for a fresh take on a pink eye.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light (reviewed HERE): With bronzer (used below), blush, highlighter and finishing powder capabilities, this palette seems to do it all with ease.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Bloodroses Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed HERE): One of my most reached for palettes so far this season, the rich rose tones blend together for a daytime appropriate look that can be intensified for more drama by the time evening arrives.
- *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Rose Highlighting Blush (reviewed HERE): Pale pink and decadently subtle, this blush and highlighter duo works well to brighten the visage.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Barbe A Papa + Cherubique (reviewed HERE): Barbe A Papa is, hands down, my favorite pink blush…it’s like cotton candy for the cheeks…the balance between pigment and luminosity is unparalleled. Try it and you’ll see what I mean.
- *vegaLASH: This all natural, vegan and cruelty-free lash serum works to visibly increase the length and volume of eyelashes in as little as 15 days. The gentle yet effective formula is compatible with even the most sensitive of eyes (like mine) and the chemical-free ingredients offer peace of mind during the process. Additionally, during the month of October, vegaLash will take $2 from every product sold and donate it to breast cancer research!
- *Rouge Bunny Rouge Brightening Liner Duo: This dual-sided eyeliner offers two tender flesh-toned shades in matte and satin finishes designed to brighten up the inner areas of the eyes for a rested, wide-eyed effect. Simply brilliant. As a special thank you to Beauty Professor readers, use the code: BEAUTYPROFESSOR20 to get 20% off all of your orders at the Rouge Bunny Rouge Online Boutique.
|Swatches of *Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open.|
|A pink for everyone.|
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Rouge Lip Lacquer in #13 Sequin (also available at CdPB and reviewed HERE): Apricot pink and opulently divine, this stain, gloss and liquid lipstick hybrid is innovative and universally flattering.
- *Heimish Dailism Mineral Lipstick in Lovely Day: The stunning pigmentation and unique medium pink tone sets this Korean lipstick apart.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme in Breathe: This brand new release features a luminous light pink with a satin finish…fragrance free and decidedly nonsticky, this is the gloss of the future.
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Lipstain in Drama Nude and Shocking Pink (reviewed HERE): One of my favorite combinations for a bold light pink lip, this weightless, mousse-like formula offers major opacity, lasting power and hydration. So good.
- *Diorific Matte Fluid in 01 Pleasure: Fresh for Holiday 2016, this matte liquid lip color
- Stila Stay All Day Matte’Ificent Lipstick in Papillon (reviewed HERE): This creamy matte formula is warm nude-toned pink with insane color payoff and a lovely “my lips but better” effect.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Liv It Up (reviewed HERE): Perhaps my favorite shade from the Hot Lips collection, this cream, slightly cool-toned pink offers beautiful full coverage.
- *Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment in Candy Sparkle: Sheer yet pigmented, this volumizing formula intensely moisturizes and plumps lips for fullness and beautiful shine.
|Swatches in order of list above in direct sunlight.|
- *Dior Capture Total Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion SPF 50 in 030
- *Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation #30 (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light (reviewed HERE)
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Barbe A Papa (reviewed HERE)
- *Rouge Bunny Rouge Brightening Liner Duo
- *Kevyn Aucoin Bloodroses Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed HERE)
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Lipstain in Drama Nude and Shocking Pink (reviewed HERE)
- Vintage Cartier Scarf (use code FALLFAVES for 20% off!)
- Sweater by Joie