|Jethro and Johannah…what a duo!
|Need to finish your holiday shopping list? Prepare to be inspired!
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): My chief skincare for nearly a year, everyone I recommend this to ends up loving it as I do. It’s perfect for a skincare minimalist looking to take their routine to the next level.
- *BY TERRY Baume de Rose Set (reviewed HERE): Two cult favorites in a single set, this features my favorite form of the BY TERRY Baume de Rose lip care (gloss!) as well as a decadent hand cream.
- *Dermelect Smooth Upper Lip and Perioral Anti Aging Duo: This pair adds volume and hydration to lips while reducing the pesky fine lines that gather around the borders of one’s pout.
- *Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Serum: Skincare with luxurious duality, this potent, double chambered anti-aging cocktail repairs and restores with Royal Jelly and Black Honey…so good.
- *Kaplan MD The Perfect Pout Duo: I’ve loved this lip plumping pair for years. The revitalizing scrub buffs away dry skin while increasing circulation and the moisturizing lip treatment instantly increases volume without irritation.
- *Mesolyft Lips and Skin: Perfecting the art of micro needling by having targeted skin serum flow through the base of the needles, these two innovations improve skin by painlessly increasing collagen production with every pass over one’s canvas.
- *Oribe Run-Through Detangler (reviewed HERE): This is my daily, go-to detangler and I cannot recommend it enough! Seriously, nothing works better to banish even the most pernicious tangles.
- *Chanel La Creme Main (reviewed HERE): A gorgeous fusion of style and substance, this hand cream is always in my work bag…give it as a gift and prepare yourself for the audible gasps…it’s that stunning.
- *Kate Somerville +Retinol Vita C Serum: For those that like the skin smoothing powers of Retinol A and the skin brightening and clarifying properties of Vitamin C, this formula is a dream come true!
- *Jack Black Balm Set: My husband loves this balm and uses it daily…we also love picking up sets as gifts for our mailman and UPS/FedEx drivers. They need moisturized lips, too!
- *828 Leggings: Technically not skincare but still an integral part of keeping fit, these innovative leggings are infused with threads of silver to fight bacteria and wick away moisture. I love the blue and black color block styling (very flattering) and next-level comfort they provide.
- *ReFa Carat Beauty Roller (reviewed HERE): This tool is invaluable to increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, firm facial contours and massage one’s limbs (I use it on my arms regularly). If you’re looking to try something from ReFa’s extensive line of rollers this model is a great place to start.
- *Skin Inc Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light (reviewed HERE): Sold out at most retailers, this is the light device to have at your bedside. Combining LED Chromotherapy and microcurrent, this tool lifts, tones, brightens and firms contours with every use. I am never without it.
- *PMD Microderm: A pricy resurfacing spa treatment in the comfort of my own home, yes please! The highly-rated device uses vacuum to gently refine the surface of one’s skin, resulting in a bouncy and radiant glow and absolutely no down time for recovery.
- *Bella Lip Appliance: Never in my routine, this “facial gym,” if you will, is so easy to use. In literally a minute a day, the exercises increase lip volume, sharpen the jawline and improve slackness of skin. It’s my new favorite discovery as of late!
- *Byredo Triple Gagnat Bois Hair Perfume: A trio of mini hair perfumes in some of the loveliest scents that Byredo has to offer, this set is excellent for the hair enthusiast that has everything.
- *SlipSilk Skinny Scrunchies: I am in love with how these scrunchies perform…the elastic is wrapped in pure silk to prevent breakage while still remaining surprisingly secure when in use. They are all that my mom and I use these days.
- *Oribe Gold Plated Hair Stick: I am never without this clever hair stick; it holds a bun like a dream and is a beautiful essential for those with medium and long hair.
- *SoCal Curls Hair Curling Tie: A very creative way to create heatless waves while sleeping, simply wrap hair into the hair band (it’s easier than it sounds) and unravel in the morning. A full mane and no damage!
- *Oribe Holiday Gold Lust Collection: I have loved the Gold Lust line for years now and use it daily and this set is a gorgeous gift for those seeking shiny tresses and the most intoxicating Cote d’Azur fragrance synonymous with the Oribe brand.
- Longchamp Belt Bag: Kicking off the “etc” part of this category, I have so much love for this belt bag…it’s minimalist and just about as sophisticated as a fanny pack can be. It’s the perfect gift for someone who has sore shoulders and needs their hands free.
- *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Travel Case and Baccarat Rouge 540 Travel Edition: The travel case is a new and customizable option that pairs so well with the travel edition vials of MFK fragrance. I opted for a red leather case with a gold top (easy to find in my handbag) and filled it with one of my ubiquitous Baccarat Rouge 540 travel sprays. The pairing is pure luxury and convenience.
- *Sisley-Paris Orient Candle: For those who love dark and mysterious spicy scents, this candle is entirely apropos.
- *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Rue Des Groseilliers Candle: This opulent candle is brimming with the mood-lifting fragrance of juicy berries, perfect for the season and beyond.
|*Oribe Holiday Gold Lust Collection
|*Maison Francis Kurkdjian Travel Case and Baccarat Rouge 540 Travel Edition
|*Sisley-Paris Orient Candle and *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Rue Des Groseilliers Candle
- *Jenny Patinkin Vegan Brush Set: Exquisitely vegan with weighty handles and a genius travel case, these four brushes can create a full face in seconds. So good, Ms. Patinkin!
- *Charlotte Tilbury Mini Magic Brush Set and Glimmering Clutch: The case that houses these brushes doubles as a clutch and the four brushes within are super soft and adept.
- *Kosas Tinted Face Oil #6 (reviewed HERE): Lightweight with surprisingly good coverage, this is one of the best base launches of the year. **Worn in the images at the end of this post.
- *Decorte Soft Creme Foundation Natural Beige (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): A creamy texture rife with plenty of skincare benefits, this is a gorgeous cream option.
- *Suqqu Nude Wear #123 (reviewed HERE): Liquid texture that looks like nothing (except perfection) on the skin.
- *LAWLESS Woke Up Like This Foundation in Sahara (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): A stunning clean and green liquid formula with a very creamy consistency and full coverage in less than a pump.
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer and Foundation in Satin Nude (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): A cult classic for a reason, I never travel without this luxurious formula…medium to full coverage and skin finish.
- *Westman Atelier Foundation Stick IV (reviewed HERE): I’ve used this quite a bit in the past couple of months. The stick offers buildable coverage while still letting your skin breathe…simply lovely.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cushion Foundation O30 (reviewed HERE): I am on my second compact of this luminous formula; it yields light to medium coverage and makes skin look touched by candle glow 24/7.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (reviewed HERE): I use this as a glowing primer and atop makeup for extra incandescence. Both my mom and I cannot live without it these days…it must be tried to be believed.
- *Hourglass Vanish Foundation in Beige (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): Equal parts buildable foundation and concealer, this highly pigmented stick is full of excellent ingredients and the last power is stellar.
- La Mer Luminous Lifting Cushion Foundation in Warm Bisque (reviewed HERE): I picked this up on a whim and love the medium to full coverage it gives.
- *Face Atelier Ultra Foundation #6 (Honey-Medium): A resplendent formula that I hope gets more exposure in the coming days. One pump creates HD medium coverage that looks like really good skin.
- *BY TERRY Nude-Expert Duo Stick in Honey Beige (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): One half foundation, one half highlighter, this brilliant base is a glowy complexion’s bet friend.
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation #143 (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): This liquid foundation is lightweight and buildable with a very flattering natural finish that lasts.
- *Laura Mercier Secret Blurring Undereye Powder: Just a touch of this translucent powder sets and brightens while simultaneously blurring fine lines and wrinkles…I am very impressed.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector in Almond (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): My favorite option for inconspicuously darkness in the under eye region, the formula adds brightening (and non-shimmery) coverage without the dreaded creasing.
|Face + cheeks.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Medium Dark (reviewed HERE): The best bronzer/highlighter blush duo for medium and tan skin…I use this daily and get constant inquiries about it!
- Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Highlight (reviewed HERE): As I’ve said before, if you are looking to try the Westman Atelier brand, I suggest starting here. This highlighter makes skin look bouncy and luminous and has just enough color for a flattering peachy flush making it excellent for all skin tones.
- *BY TERRY Gem Glow Trio Compact (reviewed HERE): Limited edition for the holidays, this ultra radiant and finely milled powder has three concentric rings of luminosity that can be applied separately or blended together for an ethereal glow.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder #2 (reviewed HERE): I love the duality of this bronzer; the lighter and darker tones allow for lovely customization and the finish is a multi-dimensional matte that looks sensational.
- *Westman Atelier Blush Stick in Petal: This gorgeous pink cream applies sheerly but can be built up for more impact; although it’s a blush, it can also be worn on the lips and even the eyes for a brilliant monochromatic look.
- *Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette 2018 (reviewed HERE): The ultimate gift for the luxury beauty lover in your life (is it you?) this palette features a blush, a highlighter and four satiny shadows in warm neutrals that wear for hours.
- * Tom Ford Glow Drops in Liquid Sky (reviewed HERE): Liquid light in a bottle, just a couple of drops on the high points of the face impart a refined glow.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Blush Twist in Passion: A luminous peachy pink cream blush that dries down to a powder finish that stays put, even on oilier skin.
- *Lawless The One Palette (launching at Sephora on 12/18 and reviewed HERE): This clean, talc-free palette is designed to give you all the eye looks you’d ever need in life. The range of buttery colors and finishes gives me confidence in this claim. Give this to the vegan makeup lover in your life and they’ll be eternally grateful.
- *Natasha Denona Gold Palette (reviewed HERE): If you or someone you know likes gold, then this palette must be present. Rife with an astonishingly versatile range of gilded shades as well as a couple peacock blue options, the Gold Palette’s color payoff and performance make it an investment worth pursuing.
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Shadow (reviewed HERE): Every time I wear this eyeshadow formula (Blaze, Foil and Aura are favorites), someone asks me what I am wearing. The glitter is refined and the formula is thin and resilient, thereby explaining why it’s constantly sold out.
- *Jouer Making Magic Ultra Foil Palette: An entire palette of ultra-reflective foils? Yes, please! This super pretty collection of shades will be one you reach for all year long.
- *Gressa Eye Tint in Plumm: The latest shade from the illustrious Gressa, this buildable cream-gel tint in a burgundy plum tone has immense dimension and lasting power.
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in African Violet: I picked this up on a whim and am still intrigued by the captivating blend of colors–the purple shifts rosy (making it very wearable) and the three bronzy brown tones are neutral nirvana.
- *Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette: Neutrals abound in this palette of ten shades…from warm truffle shades to rosier options this is subtle and sublime.
- *Orlane Mascara: I am currently testing a curling version and a primer (both not released yet) but the other two Orlane formulas are simply lovely as well.
- *Estee Lauder by Violette Les Dangereuse Blue Dahlia Palette (reviewed HERE): Limited-edition and eternally lovely, this palette is rife with blues and golds for a regal look in seconds.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Eye Kohl in Sparkling Black (reviewed HERE): This is such a pigmented and long lasting retractable pencil; it wears beautifully on the lower waterline and is perpetually in my makeup bag.
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Mascara: My daily go-to for a year now, everyone I recommend this to (even those who don’t really like mascara) adore it as I do. Try it and you’ll see exactly what I mean.
|Introducing *Nude Envie Eyeshadow
|From bottom to top: Single pass swatches of the *Nude Envie Eyeshadow in Beguile, Bewitch, Daring, Dangerous, Dazzle, Delight Desire, Divine, Dreamy and Risque.
- *Orlane Magnificent Lip Balm: An excellent overnight treatment for both genders due to its nourishing and demi-matte finish.
- *Gressa Natural Lip Boost in Aux Rouge: A gorgeous true red with so much pigment, especially for a clean and green brand.
- *Christian Audette x Beauty Professor Lipstick in Golightly (reviewed HERE): My replica of the exact shade that Audrey Hepburn wears in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, this hue comes in a trio with two other essentials in nude and pink. Pick it up before the bundle sells out! *Worn in the images at the end of this post.
- *Rouge d’Armani Matte Lipstick in Kimono: A lush mauve purple with intense color payoff, this formula is incredibly hydrating and long lasting.
- Pat McGrath Blitz Trance in Nude Romantique: Glowing and glimmering warm nude, this will likely look good on everyone.
- *Guerlain KissKis Lip Lift: A smoothing lip primer that expertly prepares lips for lip color while masterfully extending wear time.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Lip Serum (reviewed HERE): My favorite lip treatment to date, this serum instantly makes lips feel incredible, increasing hydration and yielding a subtle shine. It’s a luxe formula that is entirely worth it.
|From bottom to top: Gressa Aux Rouge, Christian Audette x Beauty Professor Golightly, Tom Ford Spanish Pink, Armani Kimono and Pat McGrath Nude Romantique.
|*Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Glossy Lipsticks
|From L-R: *Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Glossy Lipsticks Confident Lips, Happy Lips, Pillow Talk, Sexy Lips and Wild Lips.
|From L-R: Swatches of the *Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Glossy Lipsticks in Confident Lips, Happy Lips, Pillow Talk, Sexy Lips and Wild Lips.
|Ragdoll LA green sweatshirt…I wear this once or twice weekly!
|Eye look, courtesy of the brilliant *Natasha Denona Gold Palette.
|Freckles in full force.