|The *MAC Electric Wonder Collection (also available at MAC)|
|Neutrals galore…the *MAC Electric Wonder Collection (also available at MAC)|
|The *MAC Ignite Wonder Face Palette|
|Swatches of the *MAC Ignite Wonder Face Palette in direct sunlight.|
|*MAC Natural Vice|
|Sunlit swatches of MAC *Natural Vice.|
|*MAC Desert Lightning and the *234SES Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush.|
|Sunlit swatches of *MAC Desert Lightning|
|From L-R: Into Eternity, Serenity Seeker, Canyon Dreamin and Sun-Soaked Strip.|
- Into Eternity: A multifaceted golden highlight with a swirl of baby pink.
- Serenity Seeker: A luminous rosegold-meets-bronze that can double as a stunning blush. **Worn at the end of this post
- Canyon Dreamin: A yellow (read: no orange or red) toned bronze that looks so good on olive skin. As its name implies, this formula is extremely lightweight and smooth with a light-diffusing sueded finish that I am completely smitten with. I am seriously contemplating a backup as this is the bronzer color and texture of my wildest hopes and dreams. **Worn at the end of this post
- Sun-Soaked Strip: The same brilliant texture as Canyon Dreamin with a more traditional reddish-brown undertone that will work well for tan and deep skin.
|Sunlit swatches from L-R: Into Eternity, Serenity Seeker, Canyon Dreamin and Sun-Soaked Strip.|
|MAC Electric Wonder lips options.|
- Feeling Sedimental: A satin finish pale nude pink with plenty of opacity.
- The Naturalist: A lustre finish peachy nude that is sheer but buildable.
- Let’s Mesa Around: A lustre finish cool mauve baby pink that is sheer and easy for a quick swipe of color.
- Life in Sepia: A matte truffle brown nude with intense color payoff.
- Natural Born Leader: A matte muted red berry that looks gorgeous as a stain.
- Marble Fawn Lipglass: A clear-meets-white with golden pearl flecks. So luminous!
- Coral of the Wild Lipglass: A light coral nude cream with little to no shimmer.
|Sunlit swatches from bottom to top: Feeling Sedimental, The Naturalist, Let’s Mesa Around, Life in Sepia, Natural Born Leader, Marble Fawn and Coral of the Wild.|
|My trusty photography companions…Johannah Elle and Jethro.|
|Skincare, haircare and other beauty essentials.|
- *TRUHAIR Frothy Moisture Exfoliating Shampoo: This special, sulfate-free and paraben-free formula contains 17 Amino Acids and micro bubbles galore for a ultra-cleansing experience that leaves my hair balanced and bouncy.
- Hampton Sun Sunless Tanning Mist: I always bring this with me in the summer months when I travel as it gives my limbs a natural bronze glow in a single application. I cannot tell you how many bottles I’ve gone through over the years…it’s my go-to, indeed.
- Westman Atelier Vital Skin Foundation Stick VII (reviewed HERE): I am having a moment with this foundation, which currently is a spot-on match for my early summer skin. The creamy medium coverage blurs imperfections while lasting all day…it’s absolutely sublime.
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer #6 (also available at Neiman Marcus):
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Powder Foundation in Honey Beige (reviewed HERE): I applied this luxe and creamy powder to the center of my face with the *La Prairie Powder Foundation Brush for additional coverage and a velvety finish that locked my makeup for a day out and about in 100 degree weather…every time I use this powder, I fall more deeply in love.
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara: Two coats for full and fluffy lashes that last.
|Sunlit swatches from bottom to top: Westman Atelier Vital Skin Foundation Stick VII (reviewed HERE), Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer #6 (also available at Neiman Marcus), *La Prairie Skin Caviar Powder Foundation in Honey Beige (reviewed HERE) and the BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Brush Mascara.|
|The eye look, featuring *MAC Natural Vice|
- Reformation Delia Ribbed Top: This clean and classic scoop neck tee can be dressed up or down with ease; Reformation runs small on me so I sized up to a large as this is very fitted and I like a bit of room in my tops.
- Agolde Dee Shorts: I have three pairs of these (in three sizes…27, 28 and 29 for different fits) and wear them multiple times a week. The high waist is flattering and comfortable and the shorts hit at the perfect place on the thigh…ardently recommended.
- Lennie Niemeyer bikini: I found this green and neutral number new with tags on The Real Real for a killer deal…I am a big fan of the fit (size small) and quality of this particular brand and love saving money in the process.