// PRODUCTS USED //
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (also available at Nordstrom): I started by applying this as a priming base all over my face and buffing out with a damp beauty sponge. This product is beyond exquisite for giving one’s skin an “extra something” each and every time.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation 7.5 Neutral: I have only used this foundation for two days so I am not yet prepared to offer a comprehensive review. This, however, is in the works and will be accompanied by additional shade swatches. In the meanwhile, I am happy to offer my initial impressions of this new formula. It features full coverage (seriously, one pump is more than enough to cover my face) and a soft-focus finish that doesn’t budge (nor settle into fine lines) once set; the result is airbrushed looking skin that still looks natural. The foundation comes in an impressive 44 shades and I took a guess when I chose 7.5 Neutral. That being said, it is a perfect match (hey, it’s my job) for my NC 25-27 olive skin. The foundation feels potent (via the color payoff) but surprisingly lightweight and it wears flawlessly for 8+ hours (I don’t feel the need to set it with powder). I am very pleased with it for full coverage moments but temper said coverage by rubbing it off of my nose so my freckles show through. I feel this strategy yields and softer and more natural effect that resonates with my “real skin” pursuits. Overall, my experience with it has been positive thus far but, after more testing, I will weigh back in soon with a more thorough assessment!
- *Natasha Denona Tan Bronze and Glow Palette: I used the bronze shade to gently contour my face and add a wash of warmth and then strategically applied both of the radiant powders to the high points of my face for a brilliant glow.
- *Cle de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond: I swept this under my orbital region to conceal the lack of sleep I’ve had this week. It’s so effective at covering without creasing…there’s a reason it’s a cult classic.
- Roen Warm Eyeshadow Palette: I immediately added this to my cart last week at the exposition of the Sephora VIB Sale and am so glad that I did for exactly two reasons: (1) this brand has been on my radar for many months and I am happy to finally have it in my clutches and (2) the creamy texture is unlike anything I have ever tried. It all at once feels velvety and silky and glides on the eyes with lush fluidity. The shadows themselves offer sheer but buildable color payoff and plenty of luminosity for an almost wet eye effect. The warm tones in this particular palette and extremely flattering and that might explain why it is now currently sold out at Sephora! That being said, I’ve found it in stock at Saks.
- Tom Ford Eye Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach: I added a touch of my holy grail Golden Peach (also purchased a reserve during the sale) to enhance this soft pink look…this shadow forever and always will be my favorite.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Two passes and my brows are full, defined and feathery…I definitely stocked up on a backup during the Sephora sale!
- *Sisley So Intense Mascara: I have run through multiple tubes of this jet-black formula; the thin brush allows for close-to-the-lashline application, resulting in extremely impactful lashes in two coats.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner: After running through 4 of these over the years, I guess it’s safe to say that I am a Pillow Talk devotee…the pinky nude tone has enough depth to look good on a spectrum of skin tones and its lasting power is formidable.
- Jouer Lip Creme in Citronade Rose: I have worn a lot of this particular hue for many years and only recently realized that it must have been lost in the move. I used the Sephora VIB Sale as a catalyst for repurchasing and am once again united with this plush liquid lipstick. The metallic baby pink hue is unusually multi-dimensional and it wears for hours on end. It fulfills all of my 1960s beauty dreams and pairs perfectly with the above lip liner. Highly recommended!
|The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation 7.5 Neutral comes in 44 shades!|
|Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4 (also available at Nordstrom) and
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation 7.5 Neutral.
|Power pair for flawless and glowing skin.|
|Two key pieces from my Sephora VIB sale haul.|
|The Roen Beauty 75 Degrees Warm Eyeshadow Palette|
|Swatches of the Roen 75 Degrees Warm Eyeshadow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|Roen 75 Degrees Warm Eyeshadow Palette (also available at Saks)|
|Jouer Lip Creme in Citronade Rose|
|Swatches of everything in direct sunlight.|
|Eye look, courtesy of Roen Warm Eyeshadow Palette (also available at Saks),|
- Leith Deep V-Neck Long Sleeve Bodysuit: I bought this back in January and am thrilled that it’s still available as I’ve worn it at least 20 times since then.
- Agolde Dee Ultra High Waisted Jean Shorts: These have been a staple on Beauty Professor this summer…I will continue to wear these gems (I have 3 pairs in 3 different sizes) until the temperatures drop!
- Eileen Fisher Asha-Su Flat in Spice Suede: I purchased these during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and am so glad I did…they’re ultra comfortable and feel like a beautiful harbinger of fall.
|A pop of color via the Eileen Fisher Asha-Su Flat in Spice Suede|
- Topshop High Waist Faux Leather Shorts
- Topshop Button Up Prairie Top
- Topshop Floral Pleat Mini Dress
- Topshop Raw Edge Boyfriend Jacket
- CC Corso Como Freen Pointy Toe Booties…and they also come in a gorgeously neutral snake skin pattern, too!