|Introducing the Surratt Dew Drop Foundation.|
Video Tutorial Featuring the Surratt Dew Drop Foundation + Other Late Summer Product Favorites
// PRODUCTS APPLIED + DISCUSSED //
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Serum
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4
- *Clé de Peau Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lip Balm
- *Surratt Dew Drop Foundation in #10 (also to be available at Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Space NK and Net-a-Porter)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Almond
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- *Sisley-Paris Photo Blush Twist #6 Passion
- *Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shades in Lion and Pangolin
- *Jenny Patinkin Vegan Brush Set
- *SUQQU Tone Touch Eyes #12
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut
- MAC Pro Longwear Liner in Devotion
- BY TERRY Lash Expert Twist Brush Mascara
- Pat McGrath Lip Liner in Done Undone
- Pat McGrath Blitz Trance Lipstick in Lady Stardust
- Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder Foundation #123
- Surratt Artistique Highlight Brush
- *BY TERRY CC Powder in #3 Apricot Glow
- Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflects Gilt
- *Dotted Zebra Sorbet Mask…shop my curated Indie Beauty Expo shop HERE!
- *Girlactik Creme de La Glow
- YETI Rambler Cup in Sand
- *The Nue Company Power Up
- *Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Face Roller Petite
- O.P.I. Samoan Sand
- *Raincry Conditioning Brush
- *Parfums de Marly Paris Hair Fragrance in Delina and HERE
- Attire worn the the video: Off the shoulder top and Tissot Lovely Gold Watch
|Skin and body care discussed in the tutorial.|
|When style and substance collide.|
|The *Surratt Dew Drop Foundation in 3 shades.|
|The *Surratt Dew Drop Foundation has a soft push button dispenser and unique dropper applicator for precise release of the formula.|
|Swatches of three Dew Drop medium-tone shades in direct sunlight. #10 is my perfect match!|
|Watch this space for details on the exact release date (sometime in September) of the *Surratt Dew Drop Foundation…currently, it’s available at Beautylish!|
|*Jenny Patinkin Vegan Brush Set|
|The gorgeous packaging for the *Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shades in Lion and Pangolin…every purchase contributes to wildlife conservation causes!|
For Cheeks and Eyes
|The *Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shades in Lion and Pangolin|
|Swatches of the *Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shades in Lion and Pangolin (please make the correction in the image!)
in direct sunlight.
|Cheeks and eyes.|
|Pat McGrath Lip Liner in Done Undone and
Pat McGrath Blitz Trance Lipstick in Lady Stardust
|Swatches of my lip mix in direct sunlight.|
|*Girlactik Creme de La Glow|
The following images reflect all products in action in afternoon sunlight…keep reading for Style Notes…
|Applying Pat McGrath Blitz Trance Lipstick in Lady Stardust|
|Eye look via *Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shades in Lion and Penguin|
// STYLE NOTES //
I bought this in a size 8 for a very oversized look…this blazer is versatile and extremely comfortable.
This is a men’s tee in the softest cotton possible…adore!
I still wear these a few times a week–they dress up and down with ease and they have pockets.
These gorgeous shoes look amazing with skirts and jeans and even shorts…soft kidskin leather in the most glorious pale caramel make them the classic that everyone needs. Oh, and they’re on sale right now!
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial–including a first look at the Surratt Dew Drop Foundation (also to be available at Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Space NK and Net-a-Porter)–and would love to know what caught your eye…do tell!
Good things ahead, including even more fresh foundation launches and a host of new product procurements…cannot wait to share.
xx and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor