It’s Sephora Sale season (see shopping windows for each tier below) and my recommendations, this time around, are all products I own and use frequently. In order best communicate my sentiments about each of my selections, I filmed a video explaining the reasons why each of the products made the cut. Hope you find the the discussion helpful and entertaining!
Kindly scroll on for the video, product details and swatches of everything discussed as well as the Bottom Line…
Video + Swatches Galore: A Full Face of Sephora Sale Recommendations
// THE VIDEO //
// PRODUCTS DISCUSSED //
- *Laura Mercier Real Flawless Foundation: Scroll on for swatches.
- Basma The Foundation Stick: Swatches can be viewed HERE.
- Danessa Myrick Yummy Skin Blurring Balm: Scroll on for swatches
- *Lawless Talc-Free Perfecting Powder: Scroll on for swatches of ALL shades
- *Grande Brow Laminiate
- *Caliray Surfproof Setting Spray
- Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Mask: Scroll on for swatches
- *Shani Darden Hydration Peptide Cream
- Gucci Bronzer #3: Scroll on for swatches
- *Tower 28 Sculptino in Getty: Scroll on for swatches
- *Iconic London Illuminator in Glow: Scroll on for swatches
- Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand: Scroll on for swatches
- Hourglass Sublime Flush Blush: Scroll on for swatches
- Too Faced Candy Cloud: Scroll on for swatches
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Matte Beauty Wands: Scroll on for swatches
- *Iconic London Kissed by the Sun Blush: Scroll on for swatches of ALL shades
- Hourglass Solstice Liner: Scroll on for swatches
- Tower 28 Make Waves Mascara: Scroll on for swatches
- *YSL Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara:
- Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Shapers: Scroll on for swatches of almost ALL shades
- *Buxom Savvy Sienna Lip Liner: Scroll on for swatches
- Armani Lip Power 503: Scroll on for swatches
- Hourglass Unlocked Lipstick in Lotus: Scroll on for swatches
- Makeup by Mario MoistureGlow Plumping Lip Color in Hot Pink and Cool Pink: Scroll on for swatches
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump in White Peach: Scroll on for swatches
// OTHER MUSTS I MISSED in MY VIDEO //
*Oribe Serene Scalp Oil Control Shampoo:
I am always looking for ways to wash my hair less and this particular collection promises to reduce oil production while keeping your scalp balanced. I just started testing it and so far so good…will keep you posted!
OUAI Detox Shampoo:
I buy this shampoo a couple times a year and find it invaluable for leaving my hair squeaky clean without stripping it. I use this clarifying formula 2-3 times a month for best results.
I use these almost every single day…the velvet flocked rollers ensure that they they won’t tangle and, after 15 minutes, I get the fullest hair, most voluminous hair with soft curls that last.
Oribe Hair Alchemy Strengthing Mask:
I just finished this mask and can’t wait to pick up another; this formula contributes to the strength and resilience of the hair and I notice a positive difference, every single time I use it
Iconic London Rollaway Glow Highlighter in Champagne:
I have been using this nonstop since picking it up earlier this month…it creates a luminous glow that is fresh and sophisticated and it’s the perfect size for one’s makeup bag. Can’t wait to try it in other shades soon.
Read more about my healthy hair product picks here!
–Shop the Post–
I truly hope you found this video and subsequent products breakdown with swatches helpful and would love to know what you are picking up during the Sephora Sale. Do tell!
Good things ahead, including a deep dive into a haircare discovery that has transformed my locks and a host of new product procurements…can’t wait to share.
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me). However, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-23 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.
Leave a Reply