|My Sephora’s Spring Shopping Event suggestions.|
|*Kosas Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer|
|Swatches of the *Kosas Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer in direct sunlight.|
|Face + base.|
- *Kosas Revealer Concealer (reviewed HERE): Lightweight and nourishing with gorgeous medium coverage…you can even get away with wearing this as a foundation if you’re feeling creative.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer (reviewed HERE): A classic from a classic…this concealer is crease-free and full coverage for moments when your skin needs extra reinforcements.
- *Kosas Tinted Face Oil (reviewed HERE): Clean and green with remarkably buildable coverage, this wondrous liquid wears for hours and always leaves my skin better upon removal.
- Surratt Surreal Skin Foundation Wand (reviewed HERE): Still in my rotation after so many years, this formula has a built-in primer for smooth and flawless wear. True story: I wore it for 20+ hours on a trip to London and didn’t touch it up once…it’s that good.
- Shiseido Waso (reviewed HERE): I love this self-adjusting cream for minimal makeup days or as a primer. It makes skin look like porcelain and has magnificent SPF protection. What else does one need?
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick (reviewed HERE): My favorite stick foundation to date, I love that this can be applied sheerly and built to full coverage depending on one’s taste.
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream (reviewed HERE): Completely physical SPF 50 protection and a full coverage finish that doesn’t budge, this highly concentrated base makes skin look like natural perfection.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- The Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths have been my go-to wipes for years. The formula is gentle yet effective, completely fragrance free and removes even waterproof eye makeup with ease. They’re so clean in terms of ingredients that I can even use them on Johannah Elle so a pack is always within reach!
- My Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush gets used daily to apply bronzer, blush and highlight powders alike…it is an investment that will last years (mine is 5+ years old and in perfect condition) and I wish never to be without it.
- Every week, I seem to find a new use for the Dior Backstage Face and Body Glow (reviewed HERE); it truly is an illuminating staple. I love adding it atop foundation, mixing it without foundation and even using a touch along my collarbone and done the center of my legs for a natural lit-from-within glow. It is extremely utilitarian and highly recommended!
|A swatch of the Dior Backstage Face and Body Glow in direct sunlight.|
|*Ellis Brooklyn WEST and *MYTH|
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel: A daily brow must for me…try it and it will ruin you for all other formulas.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner: I love how inky black and long lasting this formula is…it’s ocular drama in a single pass.
- GrandeBrow Serum (reviewed HERE): I use this serum nightly on my brows (and so does my mom!); it truly fortifies, nourishes and contributes to volume and density.
- *Viseart Chou Chou Palette (reviewed HERE): The colors in this palette are joyous and bright yet completely wearable; in summation, they resonate with all the hopes I have for summertime.
- *Viseart Paris Edit Palette (reviewed HERE): A classic neutral palette for those who love radiant peachy nudes and smoky mattes alike. The dent I’ve made in this particular palette should adequately confirm my esteem!
- Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette: Ahh…as soon as I caught a glimpse of this on social media, I knew I had to buy it (and at $25, it’s a veritable steal). The five shades create a stunning homage to the minimalist smoky eye of the 1960s and the sparkling green is unlike anything I currently have in my collection…get this, you won’t regret it.
- Gucci Mascara (reviewed HERE): Much more than gorgeously luxurious packaging, two coats of this jet black formula create full and elongated lashes that don’t smudge or flake. I am very pleased with this purchase and have been reaching for it almost daily as of late.
|Sunlit swatches of the Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette|
|The *Viseart Chou Chou Palette and *Viseart Paris Edit Palette|
- Patrick Ta Lipliner in She’s Humble (reviewed HERE): A creamy nude pink to make lips look their largest…oh, and it’s retractable, so no sharpener needed!
- Hourglass Lip Gloss in Child (reviewed HERE): A lush and opaque shiny peachy nude, this, applied in the center of one’s lips offers gorgeous volume.
- Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer in Paradiso (reviewed HERE): I reach for this lipstick–a bright peachy coral with enough sheerness to be very wearable–multiple times a year and especially when the weather warms up. It’s like a vibrant breath of fresh air for the face!
- Natasha Denona I Need a Nude in Sava: My favorite shade in this particular formula, it’s the perfect blend of pink, nude, peach and beige…just lovely.
- Pat McGrath Lady Stardust (reviewed HERE): You can tell by how low the bullet is that this is my favorite Pat McGrath shade…it’s a creamy mauve pink with a dash of luminosity and easy for every day of the week.
- LAWLESS Fawn (reviewed HERE): I love this clean peachy beige nude…it’s the 1960s in a tube.
- Pat McGrath Peep Show (reviewed HERE): I recently rediscovered this pinky peach matte number in my collection and appreciate how velvety smooth and pastel (without being too white) it is.
- Laura Mercier Lipliner in Rosewood (reviewed HERE): A classic pinky nude with a touch more depth and rosiness than the aforementioned She’s Humble.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Surratt Surreal Skin Foundation Wand (reviewed HERE)
- *Kosas Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer in Light and Medium
- Dior Backstage Face and Body Glow
- Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel:
- *Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner
- Gucci Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer in Paradiso
- Hourglass Lip Gloss in Child
- *Ellis Brooklyn WEST
|Joey in her new Mini Boden bathing suit enjoying the yard while we shot this story.|
|Eye look via the Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette|
|In my cart.|
- Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm #10 Frosted Nude:
- Beautyblender Rosie Posie Set:
- Roen Beauty 11:11 Palette:
- Roen Beauty Summer Disco Eye Shadow:
- Erborian BB Crayon in Nude and Dore:
- Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflect Gilt:
- Lancome Le Lipstique Lipliner in Ideal:
|In my cart.|