Today, I’m sharing a video tutorial that covers the application of 12 products in 12 minutes which, my friends, was no easy feat! From an innovative skincare device especially designed to be used in the orbital area and a wildly opulent foundation with an ethereal skin finish to hyper flattering bronzer and a peach lip of dreams, this video features some of my current favorites/products on heavy rotation.
Kindly scroll on for the video and swatches and images of everything in action as well as the Bottom Line…
Video: 12 Products in 12 Minutes
// THE PRODUCTS I USED //
(1) *NIRA (currently, BP subscribers get 35% off!)
(2) *Agent Nateur Holi Creme (use AGENTRACHEL for a discount)
(7) *Le Metier de Beaute Bronzer/Blush Duo in Traviata (use BP20 for 20% off site wide)
(Interlude…technically not a part of the 12 products but still in use in the video)
(10) *Tower 28 Make Waves Mascara:
**Also, Introducing a sneak peek at my Nude Envie Collaboration Joey! So proud of this pearly light warm pink with a coral shift. Pre-order HERE.
// STYLE NOTES //
- Sweater (wearing a m/l): A sweet cotton cardigan with eyelet detail…classic to the max.
- Straight Leg Cropped Jeans (in a size 26): Some of my most worn jeans of life…these have a high waist and tapered but relaxed leg.
- Olive Dad Sandals (run tts): These Prada gems feel like walking on clouds. Well worth the splurge and in the prettiest green!
- Celine Bucket Bag: I picked this up over summer and am in love with its timeless styling…it holds everything and matches every style mood I have. Highly recommended as a luxury investment you’ll use for years on end.
- Ear Cuff: 14 karat gold and super secure and comfortable, this has been on my ear daily since picking it up.
–Shop the Post–
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this video and would love to know what caught your eye…looking forward to your questions and comments on the *NIRA (currently, BP subscribers get 35% off!) and everything else and SO grateful that you’re here.
Good things ahead including more makeup tutorials, a blush and foundation spotlight and a host of new fall and winter product launches!
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me); however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-22 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.