|The Karl Lagerfeld + Model Co. Collection launches at Nordstrom on 5/14/18.
|The press kit.
|The *Karl Lagerfeld + Model Co. Collection
- *Intense Black Volumizing Mascara: The extra-large brush dispenses a super jet black formula that adds volume and fluttery length. It’s excellent for those who like a very fluffy brush.
- *Long-Lasting Liquid Liner + Beauty Stamp: I have been wearing a mini cat eye lately and am wildly impressed with this particular liner. The obsidian ink glides on with ease and dries down to an indelible black that truly doesn’t budge, even in humidity. If that weren’t enough, the other side of the liner has a stamp–one of Karl’s profile, the other of his cat Choupette–that stays put as well. Clever and creative with masterful performance. **Worn in the images at the end of the post.
- *Liquid Luminizer Strobing Pen in Nude Pink: Lightweight and ultra reflective, this highlighter (in click brush packaging) adds a perfect gleam to the high points of the face and is secure enough to pop in one’s purse for application on the go Nude Pink is a soft beige champagne with just a touch of pink. **Worn in the images at the end of the post.
- *Lip Lights Special Effects Top Coat in Rumba: The lip products–all topped with Karl’s head and possessing a light mechanism that enables one to easily apply in dim situations–come in three formulas and the Top Coat version is the most reflective and sheer. Non-sticky and quite hydrating, Rumba is a translucent and glimmering nude pink that looks lovely on its own or atop lip color.
- *Lip Lights Gloss in St.Tropez Sunset: Equally non-sticky but much more pigmented, the gloss formula is cushiony and the color I tried–the peachy nude St. Tropez Sunset–was stunningly opaque. It was love at first swatch for me…highly recommended. **Worn in the images at the end of the post.
- *Lip Lights Liquid Matte Lipstick in Princess Choupette: This matte formula is thin and lightweight with great color payoff and this particular shade is a universally-flattering nude-meets-rose.
- *Luxe Highlight and Glow in Bronze and Opal: Embossed with a stunning geometric design, these finely milled powders impart immense luminosity and a wash of sheer color. Opal is a platinum pearl shade and Bronze is a gorgeous neutral rosy tan that can also double as a bronzer for light and medium skin tones. **Worn in the images at the end of the post.
- *Lip Balm: All one has to do to reach the gloss is carefully unscrew Karl’s head…the hydrating formula smells vaguely of orange cream and lends a tender shine.
- *Karl Brush Collection: Featuring five different brushes to apply all manners of makeup (eyes, cheeks etc.), this brush set of soft and silky synthetic fibers (it’s cruelty free!) is charmingly characterized by the omnipresence of Karl’s head.
- *Karl Buki Brush: Full and utilitarian, this brush works well with powders and the handle (once again, Karl’s head) is surprisingly easy to grip.
|The *lip color that originally caught my eye last week…so glad that this press kit included wearable neutrals…brilliant and helpful!
|The *Karl Brush Collection is soft yet durable and blends product like a dream,
|The *Lip Balm is ultra emollient and has a pleasant and light orange creme scent.
|From top to bottom: *Princess Choupette, St. Tropez Sunset and Rumba.
|Attention to detail galore.
|Wearing the *Long-Lasting Liquid Liner, Intense Black Volumizing Mascara, Liquid Luminizer Strobing Pen in Nude Pink, Luxe Highlight and Glow in Bronze and Opal and Lip Lights Lip Gloss in St. Tropez Sunset.