|Jouer High Pigment Lip Gloss|
|Swatches in outdoor sunlight.|
- Maiden Lane: Warm butterscotch
- Champs-Elysees: Warm chocolatey pink
- Broadway: Warm dark chocolate
- Sloane: Warm coral nude **
- PCH: Warm peachy nude
- Madison: Cool deep dusty mauve
- Park Ave: Cool muted rose
- Bond: Cool deep berry
- Fifth Ave: Warm chocolate brown
- Regent: Cool lavender pink **
- Rodeo: Warm medium rose
- Shibuya: Warm strawberry red **
- Beverly: Cool bright pink
- Sunset: Warm nude rose **
|My latest shoe addition (and obsession).|
- Equipment Signature Striped Silk Shirt: In the quintessential shades of summer (it will set off even the slightest tan) and currently on major sale!
- Frame Denim Jeans: Loving raw edge jeans for extra intrigue at the ankle.
- Tori Burch Embroidered Suede Mule: Chic, comfortable and entirely versatile, this shoe is on sale with an extra 35% off.
|The complete look.|
- *La Prairie Anti-Aging Foundation #500 (medium coverage, skin benefits and a velvety smooth finish…it’s a classic) applied with the *Artis Elite Gold Palm Brush (reviewed HERE) for the most seamless canvas.
- *Guerlain Terracotta Sun Tonic Bronzer (reviewed HERE) to lightly sculpt and warm up the face.
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE) blended with my fingers on the apples of my cheeks.
- *Jouer Skinny Dip Highlighter (reviewed HERE) applied to the high points of my cheeks, down the bridge of my nose and on my Cupid’s bow.
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Naked Bronze (reviewed HERE)
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|