|New beauty I’m loving from Nordstrom.
|Making memories…Johannah’s first visit to the beauty floor at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza.
- Chanel Hand Cream: Not entirely new, unless you don’t yet own this (at which point, you must!), this chic cream is a perfect purse companion and the formula delivers fabulous hydration.
- Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton Pads: Perhaps the best luxury cotton pads on the market, these are super soft and highly-rated online. I use mine to apply toner and remove makeup with ease.
- Odacite Green Ceremony Cleanser (reviewed HERE): One of the best ways to experience a calming ritual while cleansing one’s skin, this matcha-packed formula leaves skin fresh, bright and super smooth.
- *Skin Inc. Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light (reviewed HERE): Ever on my nightstand, this device has been the easiest way for me to consistently deliver red, blue and yellow light treatment to my skin for targeted needs and major results.
- *ReFa CARAT Beauty Roller (reviewed HERE): Designed to mimic the deep kneading of a facialist’s fingers, this roller increases circulation while instantly firming and lifting the face. I use it on my sensitive TMJ-ridden jaw area nightly!
- *Creme de La Mer Moisturizing Creme LE: The original packaging from its initial launch years ago simply makes me happy and the cream itself is a cult favorite for a reason.
- *Sisley-Paris Black Rose Precious Oil (reviewed HERE): I have run through multiple bottles of this multitasking oil. Lightweight and instantly absorbed it immediately tends to my skin and even adds a beautiful glow atop foundation. Super addictive!
- *Ranavat Botanics Jasmine Hydrating Toner (reviewed HERE): I love the beauty and simplicity of the this luxurious toner…it can be combined with powder masks for an extra sensory experience and makes for an ultra-refreshing mid-day touch up.
- *Hair Ritual by Sisley Volumizing Spray (reviewed HERE): Flip your dry hair upside down, spray this formula liberally, add a touch of air, flip back up and revel in your newfound volume. This spray is divine.
|Base + face.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4: This radiant primer evens skin and imparts an “it factor” that is unparalleled. I’ve been using it daily for almost six months under and over makeup and cannot recommend it enough!
- *Becca Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation in Olive (all shades swatched HERE): Glowing medium coverage with skin-nourishing ingredients and a lightweight, long-lasting formula, the shade range for this particular formula is just as stellar as its performance.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector for Eyes in Beige (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE): I am constantly asked for recommendations for under eye concealer that covers without creasing (a Herculean task at times) but this latest formula from CdPB is an easy endorsement. It combines the potent coverage of the original CdPB concealer with an updated weightless texture that wears flawlessly in the orbital region…it must be tried to be believed!
- Giorgio Armani Neo-Nude Powder 5.5: I’ve lauded this powder countless times in videos and blog posts and continue to use it regularly. It imperceptibly evens skin while adding a super subtle incandescence that’s wildly pretty.
- Dior Rouge Blush in Charnelle: A quintessential blend of tan and rose, this blush can be used to gently sculpt the face…focus a bit more on the apples of the cheeks for an authentic, fresh-faced flush.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
|The *Becca Volcano Goddess Palette
|Swatches of the *Becca Volcano Goddess Palette in direct sunlight.
|The *BY TERRY Terrybly Paris Eyeshadow Palette
|Swatches of the *BY TERRY Terrybly Paris Eyeshadow Palette in direct sunlight.
- *Sisley-Paris Le Phyto-Rouge Lipstick in #20 Rose Portofino (reviewed HERE): A creamy and muted mauve pink that drenches lips with hydration and rich color.
- *Chantecaille Lip Veil in Honeypot (formula reviewed HERE): I predict that this ultra-flattering pinky nude beige will be a major hit this fall and the lush yet lightweight formula is simply stunning.
- *Chantecaille Lip Veil in Impatients (formula reviewed HERE): For those who prefer a brighter pinky peach, this is the ticket!
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Desire Rouge Excess Creme Lipstick in Unspeakable: The softly shimmering peachy beige nude has the right amount of depth to compliment a spectrum of skin tones. I am seriously impress with this latest formula from Estee Lauder.
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Desire Rouge Excess Creme Lipstick in Seduce: Insane color payoff and opulent hydration, I am over the moon for this intense pinky peach cream. **Worn at the end of this post.
- Shiseido Lacquerink Lip Shine in Vinyl Nude: A milky nude with lovey non-sticky shine and a dose of pigment.
- Shiseido Lacquerink Lip Shine in Electro Peach: I like to mix the above with this deeper peachy shade for a gorgeous take on a pale coral lip.
- Kevyn Aucoin Molten Matte Liquid Lip Color in Tori (reviewed HERE): I have had this pinky peach-tinged nude in my purse nonstop since buying it last month…it makes lips look full and there’s just enough “fall” in the tone to make it a must.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Molten Matte Liquid Lip Color in Nicole: A tender nude beige that delivers just enough color and plenty of coverage. Oh, and this particular formula is moisturizing and long lasting.
- *Dior Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge Pigmented Hydra Lipstick in Ultra Kiss (reviewed HERE): A bright pink-meets-red-meets-coral, it’s instant face-brightening in a tube.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
|The eye look featuring the *Becca Volcano Goddess Palette
- Commes des Gracons PLAY Crewneck: This men’s cut is roomy and relaxed and offsets a mini skirt with ease.
- Denim Miniskirt: This Topshop style matches everything and is highly rated. For a darker version, check out this one by Madewell and for a slightly longer option, this Vince Camuto number is perfect.
- Cheetah Cardigan: The print of the season…additional options HERE.
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneakers: Every time I wear these, someone asks what they are and where they can get them…luckily, they’re still in stock at Nordstrom.
|Later that evening at Nordstrom with Johannah…stroller by Doona.