|eBay beauty finds.|
|Hair care and skin care.|
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer (addition options HERE): Now officially cult-status, this innovative piece of technology dries hair with minimum heat and maximum efficacy. Be forewarned, however…it ruins you for all other hair dryers!
- Oribe Run-Through Detangler (additional options HERE): I cannot begin to write enough good things about this detangling formula; for those who struggle with tangles, it’s simply transformational. Just a few sprays directly following the washing of my hair and my mane is completely tamed…a brush or comb glides through even the worst snarls with ease and my hair is left glossy and soft rather than weighed down. I never want to be without this going forward…my only question is, what took me so long to try it?!
- Mason Pearson Junior Hairbrush (additional options HERE): Forever in my handbag, this luxurious boar bristle gem is small enough to be portable while large enough to brush through an entire head of long and thick hair.
- Sisley-Paris Eye Contour Mask (additional options HERE): Expert at relieving puffy and fatigued eyes, this mask can also be used as an eye treatment gel…utilitarian and effective.
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence (additional options HERE): A perfect companion for my work bag, this mid-day refresher is full of botanical essences to enliven the complexion in a single spritz.
- SK-II Overnight Miracle Mask (additional options HERE): When skin needs extra reinforcements, this mask delivers results while sleeping. Simply apply an entire capsule of the pre-portioned formal all over the face and slumber. The next morning skin appears hydrated, nourished, bouncy and fresh…it’s truly a miracle worker.
|The Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer in action.|
|Smiling because the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer cuts my drying time down by at least a third.|
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cushion Foundation in O30 (reviewed HERE with additional options HERE): Light-medium coverage with an ethereally luminous finish, this skincare-drenched foundation is well worth the investment, both for its immediate effects and long-term benefits.
- MAC Hyper Real Glow Highlighter Palette (reviewed HERE with additional options HERE): A triad of radiant gilded hues of varying depth to instantly enhance the high points of one’s face for glossy radiance with the convenience of a powder.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow (reviewed HERE with additional options HERE): This gorgeous formula blurs pores and imperfections and sets makeup, all the while imparting a subtle incandescent glow.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (additional options HERE): At this point, my brows seriously don’t know what to do without this genius formula.
- BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Mascara (additional options HERE): Two coats for the fullest, fluffiest and longest lashes in town.
- Dior Diorific Matte Velvet Color Lipstick in #360 Elegante: A brand new holiday releases in the most dreamy rosy nude, this sueded velvet formula is pigmented and hydrating and the universally flattering shade is sure to sell out.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge #11 Lingerie (reviewed HERE): I am on my fifth tube of this gorgeous stain-gloss-liquid lipstick hybrid. It’s a peachy nude that looks amazing on its own or over lip color…it must be tried to be believed!
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette (additional options HERE): The rosy warm tones in this palette are so delectable. Worn as a sheer wash of color or layered for maximum opacity, they embody the spirit of the season.
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Goddess Glow Eyeshadow Palette (additional options HERE): A neutral lover’s dream, this set of eight shadows offer a satin veil of color that wears flawlessly without creasing; it’s year-round effortless beauty.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A closeup of the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette|
|Swatches of the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|A closeup of the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Goddess Glow Eyeshadow Palette|
|Swatches of the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Goddess Glow Eyeshadow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|When beauty and eBay collide.|
|The eye look, featuring a mix of the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette and the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Goddess Glow Eyeshadow Palette topped with two coats of the BY TERRY Lash-Expert Twist Mascara for good measure.|
|Applying the Dior Diorific Matte Velvet Color Lipstick in #360 Elegante|