How is it already December? I hope you’re doing well and that your Thanksgiving was beautiful! Today, I am excited to show you an easy polished face makeup look video tutorial featuring new skincare and makeup discoveries as well as a demonstration of my dream collaboration collection with Au Naturale (reviewed HERE) in action with tips for how I like to use the products.
I hope you enjoy the beauty chat and surprise cameo from Joey (grab a drink and snack for this one!) and find the still images that follow helpful, too.
Kindly scroll on for the video and full product breakdown as well as swatches and images of everything in action…
Video: A Polished Face Tutorial Including Agent Nateur, Chanel, Jones Road + My Au Naturale Collection in Action!
//PRODUCTS DISCUSSED //
- *Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel
- Biologique Recherche P50 Original
- Agent Nateur Holi Water (use code AGENTRACHEL for 15% off site-wide!)…I am such a believer in the Agent Nateur line. Please let me know if you have any questions about the formulations. They are utterly sublime!
- Agent Nateur Holi C (use code AGENTRACHEL for 15% off site-wide)
- Agent Nateur Holi Oil Refining Ageless Face Serum (use code AGENTRACHEL for 15% off site-wide)
- *Serucell KFS Eye Serum (also available at Verishop…review)
- *Hush & Hush Shield Up (use code Beautyprofessor for 20% off!)
- Ranavat Imperial Glow Facial Polish (review)
- Youngblood Enzyme Exfoliant Cream
Base + Face:
- Chanel Sublimage Le Teint Beige 40 (review)
- Portable sample containers
- *Super Sponge
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Concealer in Buff (review)
- Jenny Patinkin Multi-Blending Brush
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lip Volumizer
- Jones Road Miracle Balm in Bronze
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- Hourglass Luminous Bronze Light
- *Laura Mercier Fresco
- *LAWLESS Make Me Blush in Vintage Love
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Blush #4 Perfect Peach
- Chantecaille Powder Foundation Make Up in Camel
- YSL Touche Eclat 3D All Over Glow in Universal
- Beauty Professor x Au Naturale Collection (review)
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow in Chestnut (review)
- *Viseart Minxette Etendu Palette
- *Wayne Goss Essential Eye Kohl in Deep Amethyst
- Thrive Mascara
Hair + Body:
- Cuvee Beauty Shampoo
- Cuvee Beauty Conditioner
- Crave Naturals Detangling Brush (review)
- Kate McCleod Grounding Stone (review)
The following images reflect all products in action in afternoon sunlight…
// STYLE NOTES //
- Leopard blouse: I have at least three variations of this blouse floating around my closet…if animal print is a neutral then this one is a classic.
- Bike Shorts: Slimming yet wildly comfortable, I have worn these at least four times in the last week. They hold everything in while being remarkably breathable.
- Belt bag: I purchased this last year and find it is the only thing I need these days for short errands and walks around the block…it’s roomy and chic for every occasion.
- Black High Tops: This ebony pair finishes an outfit with flair…I’ve this pair for ages and have the ones that I linked to on my Christmas list.
–Shop the Post–
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed this video tutorial and subsequent images and would love to know what caught your eye…do tell! Good things ahead including a curated gift guide, more tutorials and a host of fresh product procurements…cannot wait to share.
Let me know what else you’d like to see and wishing you a healthy and joyous December.
Also, please mark your calendars for my upcoming Instagram Live with ZIIP founder Melanie Simon. I am so excited to dive into all things beauty with this industry visionary and welcome your questions for her. The live will take place on Wednesday 12/9 at 11AM PST on my Instagram handle, @beautyprofessor. Truly hope to see you there! In the meanwhile, use code BP20 for 20% off a ZIIP.
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.