From a brilliant skincare device that streamlines my process to liquid liner that truly lasts and everything in between, this is my current routine in real time, resulting in a natural makeup look that works for everyday! Scroll on for my full product list and links to reviews on BP and click the video above to watch the tutorial.
Video: Get Ready with Me
// PRODUCTS USED //
- Wrap top
- *Nerida Joy Non-Foaming Facial Cleanser
- *The Droplette (Use BEAUTYPROF20 for 20% off ) Review HERE
- Agent Nateur Ageless Face Serum Review (Use AGENTRACHEL for 15% off site-wide) Review HERE
- Agent Nateur Holi Glow Ageless Eye Serum Review HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #3 (Use BP30 for 30% off site-wide)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation O50 Review HERE
- *City Beauty Lid Lifting Treatment
- Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Concealer in Golden Review HERE
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto-Touche Bronzer Review HERE
- Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush
- *Saint Cosmetics Radiance Finish Blush in Frose Review HERE
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut Review HERE
- REFY Brow Gel
- Charlotte Tilbury Celestial Pearl Palette
- BYREDO Liquid Liner Review HERE
- LAWLESS One and Done Mascara
- Armani Luminous Silk Setting Powder 6.5
- *ICONIC London Lustre Lip Oil in Suga Mama
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour in Sandy Beige
- Tom Ford Pink Charade Lipstick
- au Naturale LA Lip Stain Review HERE
- *LAWLESS Glam Guard Setting Spray Review HERE
–Shop the Post–
Bottom Line: I truly hope you enjoyed this video of my current skincare and makeup routine (including how I use the the Droplette use BEAUTYPROF20 for 20% off) and welcome your questions on everything I used.
Good things ahead, including an update on our kitchen renovation, my picks for the Beautylish Gift Card Event and more a host of new fall and holiday beauty launches…cannot wait to share.
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**Press samples indicated by asterisk. Affiliate links and regular links used. Learn more about affiliate links on BP HERE. As always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-21 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.